White Carbon Market Analysis :
White carbon is a filler material for synthetic and polymer materials in tire, chemical, and light industries in rubber goods. Its alternate name is chaoite. It provides adhesive properties, reinforcement, thixotropy, and slip resistance. It reflects colors grey to white and is harder than graphite. With increase in demand for rubber products, the growth of the white carbon market is projected as white carbon is used in strengthening of rubber products for achieving durability. White carbon can be transported by any type of transport keeping in view the regulations of cargo transportation.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- COVID-19 pandemic has set its footprints across the globe, which posed challenges on the entire economy.
- It has brought several changes in the white carbon market conditions.
- Demand for white carbon is declining these days.
- Attributed to the outbreak of coronavirus, lockdown in almost every part of the country has led to decline in supply chain, which in turn has led to lack of supply of white carbon.
- Lockdowns are also leading to financial crisis in the economy, causing downtrend in the demand for white carbon products.
- Increase in prices due to lack of supply is also decreasing the product demand.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Rise in demand for white carbon in tires and rubber product industry has been driving the growth of the market. When white carbon is used together with carbon black, it improves fuel efficiency in the automotive industry. White carbon is used for manufacturing rubber products to provide strength and to increase the life of the products. Therefore, its increasing demand is expected to drive the growth of the market. White carbon can also be used as thickening agent, flatting agent, and anti-corrosive pigment, which can also improve the workability and sustainability of paints, coatings, and adhesives. This factor is also expected to drive the growth of the market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global white carbon market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global white carbon market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global white carbon market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the white carbon market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
White Carbon Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Sunshine Industries, Supersil Silica India, Evonik Industries AG, W.R. Grace, PPG Industries, Oriental Silica