White willow bark extract is utilized for the treatment of pain, including lower back and osteoarthritis especially in Asia and Europe. The white willow bark extract consists of a constituent known and salicin, which provides moderate alleviation in torment and pain. It is presently accessible in containers, tablets, fluid syrups, and effective arrangements. The interest for white willow bark extract has expanded in recent times, owing to rise in awareness of advanced therapeutic medications effective and instant relief from discomfort.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Pharmaceutical and biotech companies together with governments around the globe are working to address the COVID-19 outbreak, from supporting the development of vaccines to planning for medicine supply chain challenges. Currently, around 115 vaccine candidates and 155 molecules are in the R&D pipeline. Moreover, commonly used drugs such as hydroxychloroquine have witnessed a dramatic surge in demand for the management of COVID-19. Such high demand for these drugs has presented huge opportunities for manufacturers of COVID-19 management drugs, as many developed countries are facing shortage of these drugs. Thus, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries are expected to witness a significant growth in the future, owing to the demand for vaccine and treatment drugs for COVID-19. This, in turn, is expected to have a significant impact on the global white willow bark extract market.
Top Impacting Factors
The market growth is driven by the changes in lifestyle and consumption patterns coupled with rise in inclination towards an advanced, efficient, cheap and easily available therapeutic alternatives.
Increase in concern among youth toward well-being and health is further anticipated to drive white willow bark extract market in the coming years
In addition, easy accessibility in assortment of arrangements such as tablets containers is propelling buyers to demand for the extract in higher quantities.
However, myths and misconceptions associated with the use of white willow bark extract in underdeveloped regions is anticipated to hamper market growth.
Additionally, lack of favorable reimbursement policies combined with string regulatory norms and absence of regional players in some countries is anticipated to hamper market penetration.
Key Market Trends
- North America is anticipated to witness dominance in white willow bark extract market, owing to rising cases of chronic diseases in the regions coupled with growing geriatric population and robust support from the governments. Additionally, presence of major global players in the region results in faster penetration of white willow bark extract market.
- Latest article published in the Guardian in 2020 has outlined the possible application of white willow bark extract in fighting cancer. It is majorly attributed to the presence of compounds such as salicin in the willow, which under pilot clinical trials has showcased anti-cancer properties and characteristics.
- Asia-Pacific is witnessing sudden surge in demand for the extract. Use of the concentrate is essentially more visible in China, India, and Japan due to presence of a higher population pool prone to chronic illnesses.
- White willow bark extract is gradually acquiring popularity in the Gulf and Africa, owing to rise in awareness on the pharmaceutical industry and inception of new medical research centers, which is anticipated to foster the market development.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the white willow bark extract industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the white willow bark extract market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the White Willow Bark Extract Market Report
- Which are the leading players active in the white willow bark extract market?
- How is each segment of the market expected to grow during the forecast period?
- What are the adoption trends for the white willow bark extract market in emerging economies and established economies across the world?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What are the impacts of COVID-19 in the industry?
- What is white willow bark extract?
- What is the white willow bark extract market prediction in the future?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
White Willow Bark Extract Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Augustus Oils Ltd among others, Foodchem International Corporation, Active Concepts LLC, ETChem, JIAHERB, INC, Herbo Nutra, Naturalin BioTech Co.,Ltd, Xian Yuensun Biological Technology Co., Ltd., NaturmedScientific, The Green Labs LLC, Wuxi Accobio Biotech Inc, AuNutra Industries Inc., Augustus Oils Ltd