Wi-Fi Video Doorbell Market Outlook – 2027
A video doorbell is the device that lets end user know who is at the other end of the door of residences or offices. Thus it enables the end user to get information of the person in terms of image, video and others on his/her smartphone, tablets, laptops and others to enhance security. This is possible because of the increased usage of internet and Wi-Fi technologies which enhance home security solution.
Thus, they find their usage in authentication and monitoring in end uses such as residences, hospitals, manufacturing plants, and offices. Innovations in the next generation technologies will pave the way for improved Wi-Fi video doorbells. The global Wi-Fi video doorbell market is experiencing a significant growth, and will grow considerably in next few years.
The global Wi-Fi video doorbell market is segmented on the basis of product, application, end user, and region. Based on product, the Wi-Fi video doorbell market is bifurcated into stand-alone and integrated. In terms of application, the market is categorized into authentication, monitoring, and others. On the basis of end user, the market is divided into residential, hospitals, industrial, enterprises, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across several regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Key players operating in the global Wi-Fi video doorbell industry include Ring, August Home, Blink, Dbell Inc., Skybell Technologies, Nest labs, Zmodo, Olive & Dove, Smanos, Eques Inc., Google Lilac, and Others. These companies have adopted several strategies such as product launches, partnerships, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and joint ventures to strengthen their foothold in the global market.
Top Impacting Factors
The major driving factor for the growth of the market is the growing concern regarding security amongst people due to the increase in number of cases such as burglary, and others. It offers high security and benefits such as flexibility, remote locking and unlocking, and alerts to owners. Also the IoT technologies, reducing cost of components, integration of the Wi-Fi video doorbell with smart locks and others is expected to boost the market further.
New Product Launches to Flourish the Market
New wireless Wi-Fi video doorbell was launched by Toucan at CES 2020. It is the first battery powered 1800 Wi-Fi based video doorbell. It offers easy to install and consumer demand for flexible smart home security solutions. It is equipped with wireless chime to have six different adjustable sounds for the owner to select from. It has a built in rechargeable battery, adjustable magnetic mount, night vision, PIR sensor and weather proof design to enhance performance. Thus, this product flourished the market.
Surge in Usage in Residences
The rate of break-ins across the globe is decreasing with the advent of technology. Wi-Fi video doorbell provide live video of the main access point at your home and also provide remote monitoring. Smart home projects have adopted this technology to provide security related advantages to the residence owners. The information is received by the owner whenever there is motion around the door to enhance surveillance and security. Also, the reducing prices of these devices and the rising disposable income of the people has led to the surge in the usage of Wi-Fi video doorbell in residences.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global Wi-Fi video doorbell market forecast along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global Wi-Fi video doorbell market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global Wi-Fi video doorbell market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global Wi-Fi video doorbell market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- Global Wi-Fi video doorbell market has been significantly impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. New projects throughout the world have stalled, which, in turn, have led to decline in demand for analog semiconductors.
- Global factories have struggled to integrate new Wi-Fi video doorbells as workers have stayed in their homes, which disrupted the global supply chains.
- The impact of COVID-19 on this market is temporary as just the production and supply chain is stalled. Once the situation improves, production, supply chains, and demand for Wi-Fi video doorbells are gradually going to increase.
- This COVID-19 lockdown would help companies think about more advanced Wi-Fi video doorbells to enhance efficiency.
Questions Answered in the Wi-Fi Video Doorbell Market Research Report
- Which are the leading market players active in the Wi-Fi video doorbell market trends?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the Wi-Fi video doorbell market size?
- How current trends would influence the industry in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the global market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Wi-Fi Video Doorbell Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Ring, Skybell Technologies, Smanos, Olive & Dove, Eques Inc., Nest labs, Zmodo, August Home, Blink, Dbell Inc.