Window film is a thin sheet of window coating, which is installed to deliver a range of highvalue benefits. Window films provide energy savings, neutral carbon footprint, UV protection, glare reduction, security benefits, and provide aesthetic appearance, owing to advancements in technology.
Increase in awareness towards energy-efficient buildings and rise in demand for window films in end-use industries drive the growth of window film market. However, guarantee issues and limited consumer awareness about window films hamper the market growth. Advancements in technologies such as optical multi-layered membrane design, precision coating, and elongated sputtering are expected to promote the market growth.
The global window film market is segmented based on type, application, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is divided into decorative film, safety & security film, solar film, and privacy film. Application covered in the study include industrial, residential, automotive, marine, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key Players Operating In The Window Film Industry Include:
- 3M Company
- American Standard Window Film
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Toaray Plastics
- Hanita Coatings
- Royce International Corp.
- TCP LImited
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends, emerging estimations, and dynamics in the window film market.
- In-depth analysis of the market is conducted and estimations for key segments between 2017 and 2023 are provided.
- Global industry analysis for factors that drive and restrain the growth of the market is provided.
- Window film market share for all segments with respect to geography is detailed in the report.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which provide a competitive outlook of the industry trends.
Global Window Film Market Key Segments:
- Decorative Film
- Safety & Security Film
- Solar Film
- Privacy Film
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA