In winter, our skin gets affected by the weather conditions, especially our face. The drop in temperature and cold & windy air makes our skin dull and dry. Winter care creams protect our skin during the winters. These creams make our skin glow and keep it soft and fair. Winter care creams are enriched with vitamin E, natural oils such as olive and jojoba oil, and various fruit extracts. They help our skin from not getting dry and dull even in extreme winter conditions. Rise in beauty consciousness and skincare habits among the consumers have made winter care creams a must-have product during winters. Winter care creams are suitable for all skin types, be it normal, oily, or dry; these creams come in all variants. These creams not only help in providing moisture to the skin and helps the skin from flaking but also give UV protection, reduces pimples, and acts as antiseptics and antifungals. However, excessive use of winter care creams can suffocate the skin instead of making it glow in winters because the facial skin is very delicate and sensitive.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The beauty and personal care industry have been experiencing decline amid the COVID-19 outbreak.
- The impact of Corona Pandemic on personal care products is not as critical as in other industries.
- Consumer spending on beauty care products has not only reduced but is also shifted toward personal care products like sanitizers, hand wash, wet wipes, and others.
- Products with a lower risk of contamination and longer shelf life are being preferred by the consumers.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
A lot of promotion is done for the winter care creams on almost every platform, like television, social media, magazines, and newspapers; this fuels the growth of the global winter care creams market. Multiple benefits like all in one winter creams, increase in skincare & beauty consciousness, rise in disposable income, surge in per capita income, and a high standard of living create a lucrative market for the winter care creams globally. Earlier winter creams were used among women only, but now even men have started preferring the use of these creams in winter thereby opening new segments for the market of winter care creams.
However, with all the benefits that winter care creams provide, few factors hinder the growth of these creams. These creams contain chemicals that may give a temporary glow to the skin but could harm the skin adversely. Also, few countries like India and Israel have banned the use of winter care creams that have been tested on animals, hampering the market growth in these regions.
New entrants could be a threat to the existing players in the winter care creams market. While on the other hand, the brand image created by the existing players can also be a threat to the new entrants.
Diversifying the product range, expanding the current market, and bringing in organic cold creams are few opportunities that can be grabbed to propel global market growth.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global winter care creams industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global winter care creams market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global winter care creams market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global winter care creams market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Winter Care Creams Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the winter care creams market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Winter Care Creams Market Report Highlights
By Consumer Orientation
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Shiseido, Garnier, Aesop, Neutrogena, Clarins, Nivea, Pond's, Lancome, VLCC, Vesaline, L'Oréal, Lakmé