Wireless fire detection system is a fire alarm appliance, which automatically senses and triggers an alarm in case of fire. This system can be either fully wireless or hardwired structures as hybrid systems. The integration of wired and wireless technologies increases the efficiency and reliability of the overall system. In the recent years, number of cases of fires in residential & commercial spaces have increased which has led to the growth in wireless fire detection system market. Moreover, emergence of superior, flexible, and reliable solution of fire detection systems has fueled their demand across several industries.
The global wireless fire detection system is driven by increase in awareness in industries toward fire detection systems, emergence of advanced technologies, and stringent government regulations related to fire safety. However, high installation and maintenance cost restrain the market growth. Moreover, increase in R&D activities is expected to provide new opportunities in the market.
The global wireless fire detection system market is segmented based on type, end user, and geography. Based on type, it is bifurcated into wireless and hybrid. Based on the end user, it is classified into residential, industrial, and commercial. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Mexico, and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, France, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
The major players profiled in the report includes EMS Security Group Ltd., Apollo Fire Detectors Fire Limited, Electro Detectors Ltd., Zeta Alarms Ltd., Ceasefire Industries Pvt. Ltd., Sterling Safety System, Siemens AG, Johnson Controls, HOCHIKI Corporation, and Napco Security Technologies, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global wireless fire detection system market along with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- The report provides information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with the impact analyses.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market trends & estimations for the period of 2017-2023 is provided to determine the financial potential of the market.
- Porters Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrate the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market.
Wireless Fire Detection System Market Key Segments:
BY End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- EMS Security Group Ltd.
- Apollo Fire Detectors Fire Limited
- Electro Detectors Ltd.
- Zeta Alarms Ltd.
- Ceasefire Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Sterling Safety System
- Siemens AG
- Johnson Controls
- HOCHIKI Corporation
- Napco Security Technologies, Inc.