In the present world of digital transformation, various modern technologies are evolving everyday. There has been a revolution in the printing world with the evolution of wireless printers that allow one to print the document without attaching any wire to the printer. These wireless printers can be connected to any wireless device and the files can be transferred through the wireless networks.
Wireless printers are widely used in sectors such as IT, healthcare, and educational institutes. The growth in demand from these sectors boosts the wireless printing market. Also, with the increase in the number of photographers, there is growth in the demand for wireless color laser printers. New entrepreneurs and abundant start-ups, particularly from developing markets such as India, China, and others create a high demand and thus drive the market and create numerous opportunities for the wireless printing market.
The wireless printing market is segmented by type, application, and geography. On the basis of product type, it is divided into WiFi network, cloud printing, AirPrint, and PictBridge. By application, it is classified into government unit, office buildings, household, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Major players operating in the market include HP, Epson, Brother International, LG Electronics, Marvell, Samsung, Lantronix, Zebra Technologies, Canon Europe Ltd., Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd, Axis, Bixolon, Dell, Inc., Citizen Systems, and HiTi Digital, Inc.
- An in-depth analysis of the global wireless printers market is provided along with the market dynamics that prove crucial in understanding the market.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and future estimations through 20162023 assist strategists to design business strategies to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Porters Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the market and provides a clear understanding of the factors that influence the market entry and market expansion.
- A detailed analysis of geographic segments offers identification of most profitable segments to capitalize on.
- A comprehensive analysis of market trends, sub-segments, and key revenue pockets is provided.
Wireless Printers Market Key Segments:
By Product type
- Wi-Fi Network
- Cloud Printing
- Government Unit
- Office Buildings
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East