Wireless voice control light is command integrated light that can be controlled using voice command via the provided application or with Amazon Alexa & Google Home. These lights can be turned off, brighten, dimmed, change colors, and other applicable functions using voice command. The need to save energy and automated homes has increased the demand for these products in the market. Wireless voice control light does not need any individual switch or fixtures in the room they can be fully operated via application and voice command. With the basic feature of controlling light, they also have different modes that change the effect of light as per the work being carried out. Like if someone wants “Dinner lights” just command “Ok Google turn on dinner lights” and the room brightness and light will be modified as per the color and intensity that the user has set. Wireless voice control light is being continually innovated and software bugs are being updated so that the commands are not mismatched by the device frequently.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The majority of raw materials for manufacturing the lights are procured from China but due to lockdown and ban in international trade, the manufacturers experience a decline in production.
- The demand for wireless voice control light has not been affected by the pandemic; and hence, once the lockdown by different governments its demand is expected to increase and thus boost the market growth.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
The increase in demand for automated homes with all the electronic appliances connected to smart voice recognized devices and government initiatives & campaigns to save energy make manufacturers launch better-enhanced products in the global market. Moreover, the urge for intelligent lightning system in streets, initiation of smart city projects by the government, rise in modernization, and better infrastructure drive the market growth. However, high prices of raw materials and software development cost lead to high prices of the lights restrain the growth of the market. Innovation and investment in the industry are leading to better products with low-cost designs that everyone can afford and use.
The global wireless voice control light trends are as follows:
New product launches to flourish the market
New products with improved capabilities and technologies have been launched by market leaders to provide better integration facilities with the internet and smartphones. Companies like Eaton’s have launched Halo Home, which has different light colors and modes in the series operated by smartphones and can be accessed by voice commands when connected to smartphones' Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection. In addition, Hao Home has a flexible and scalable lighting system to meet the changing brightness of users in a different part of the day.
Asia-Pacific to hold the majority of the market
India and China are one of the fastest-growing economies in the world and have seen a rapid increase in automated homes and rise in demand for wireless voice control lights. The emerging economy has a huge increase in the disposable income of the people hence demanding better technology and products.
Also, the implementation of wireless voice control lights optimize the overall electricity consumption as different modes can be used at a different time as per the requirement, which in turn is expected to save on electricity bills.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global wireless voice control light industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global wireless voice control light share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global wireless voice control light growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global wireless voice control light analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Wireless Voice Control Light Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the wireless voice control light?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Wireless voice control light Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Acuity Brands, Koninklijke Philips NV, ABB Limited, Digital Lumens, OSRAM Licht AG., TVILIGHT B.V., Wipro, Bridgelux, Cree, Eaton, SSK Group