Wood fillers are the compounds meant for filling or mending holes, cracks, and splits present in different types of wooden products. These can be solvent-based or water-based, in which solvent-based is more common, but water-based is trending in the market owing to its environment friendly nature. The main function of the materials is to revive scratched, dented, or damaged wood, as well as repair weather beaten wood products.
Wood fillers also facilitate strengthening and hardening of wood-related products. Depending upon materials employed to make wooden fillers some types are suitable to fulfil painting & staining purposes whereas some are good for filling small knots & holes in wood.
Increase in demand for construction and furniture industries drive the market growth. The above-mentioned industries are growing fast in Asia-Pacific, thus, this region is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Volatility in availability and price of raw materials hamper the market growth. Moreover, R&D on water-based wood fillers to develop its better form and infrastructural development in the emerging economies is expected to provide potential growth opportunities for the market.
The report segments the wood fillers market on the basis of type, materials, applications, and geography. Based on type, it is bifurcated into solvent-based and water-based wood fillers. On the basis of materials employed in making wood fillers, the market is categorized as cellulose-based wood filler, gypsum-based wood filler, vinyl-based wood filler, and epoxies wood filler. On account of applications, it is classified into flooring, windows & doors, furniture, cabinetry, and others. Others include toys, stairs, walls, and decks. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players provided in the report are:
- Abatron, Inc.
- Liberon Limited
- Willamette Valley Company
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations & dynamics of the global wood fillers market.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- Detailed analysis of the industry based on the types and applications help understand the trending type and potential applications.
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplierbuyer network.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of top players within the market framework.
Wood Fillers Market Key Segments:
- Windows & Doors
- Others (Toys, Stairs, Walls, and Decks)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Other Market Players:
- Shanghai NH Trade Co., Ltd.
- Composition Materials Co., Inc
- Benson Polymers Ltd.
- Krishna Chemicals
- Union (Foshan) Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shriniwas Sales Private Limited
- Nano Polycoat