Wood Preservative Market Analysis :
Wood is an integral part of a building, and is used in the making of furniture, doors, and floors. Thus, its preservation is a contemporary concern that increases the need for wood storage. In pressure treatment, the wood is placed in an airtight metal slide to protect it from insects, weather conditions, and corrosion. The preservation of wood improves the health of wood fall through the use of pesticides. Wood preservative material refers to many chemicals such as copper-based chemicals and oil coating. Each wood preservative has its own unique properties and should therefore be used in terms of its properties and ability to adapt to different environmental conditions. Preservatives such as copper azoles, synthetic pyrethroids, and creosote preserve and prevent wood from breaking and decaying, and provide longer life, thereby increasing its durability. There are many applications of wood preservatives that can be classified as commercial, industrial, and domestic. Commercial uses include fencing, railway products, public infrastructure, and decorative operations.
- The global market for wood preservatives is severely impacted by the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The COVID-19 pandemic saw a decline in the economic growth in almost all the major countries, thus affecting consumer spending patterns.
- Owing to the lockdown implemented across various countries, national and international transport have been hampered, which has significantly impacted the supply chain of numerous industries across the globe, thereby increasing the supply–demand gap.
- Thus, insufficiency in raw material supply is expected to hamper the production rate of wood preservatives, which negatively impact the market growth.
- However, this situation is expected to improve as government has started relaxing norms around the world for resuming business activities.
Wood preservation is a form of compression where the wood is placed in a stainlesssteel enclosure to protect it from pests, weather, and debris. The preservation of wood improves the health of wood through the use of pesticides.
Reinvesting income and rapid urbanization are key factors driving the growth of this market. However, introduction of advanced wood preservatives is accelerating the market growth. Improvement in living standards, increase in commercial real estate, and increase in industrial construction contribute toward the market growth.
In addition, rising cost of premium furniture supported by the increase in quality of life, especially among the population is among other factor expected to drive market growth. Demand for wood storage facilities is increasing due to changing consumer preferences.
The choice of wood preservation depends on the type of wood and the natural hazards to which the wood is exposed. In this report, wood storage covers are considered to be intended for both internal and external protection of wood products. Wooden storage covers mainly rely on two types of systems (loaded with solvent-borne and water) that can also be called technology.
However, limited availability of firewood and strict government regulations on the use of synthetic wood preservatives are some of the major factors hindering the growth of the global wood preservation market. Strict government regulations regarding the use of synthetic wood preservatives can hamper market growth.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global wood preservativeindustry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global wood preservative market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global wood preservativemarket growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global wood preservative market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the wood preservative market research report:
- Which are the leading players active in the wood preservative market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Wood Preservative Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Koppers, co. KG, Rammers AG, KMG Chemicals, Cabot Microelectronics, Lonza Group Ltd., Kurt Obermier GmbH, BASF Wolman GmbH, Borax Inc.c, LANXESS AG