Workforce management software provide solutions to streamline human resource functions such as workforce analytics, time & attendance, performance management, workforce scheduling, and others.
Increase in adoption of cloud-based workforce management software due to its benefits such as remote access, lower cost of deployment, and unlimited storage capacity is expected to fuel the market growth during forecast period. Furthermore, rise in need to streamline HR operations is anticipated to boost the market growth. However, data security and privacy concerns are expected to restrict the market growth. Increase in adoption of digital HR technology is one of the major growth opportunities for the market.
The report segments the workforce management software market on the basis of component, deployment type, industry vertical, and geography. Based on component, it includes solution and services. The solution segment is further divided into workforce analytics, time & attendance, performance management, workforce scheduling, and others.
Services segment is divided into professional services and managed services. By deployment type, the market includes on-premises and cloud. On the basis of industry vertical, the market is categorized into banking financial services and insurance (BFSI), healthcare, manufacturing, government, IT & telecom, retail, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major player present in the workforce management software market include is Kronos, Inc., SumTotal Systems, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, ADP LLC, IBM Corporation, Infor Incorporation, PeopleStrategy Inc., TALENTSOFT, and FinancialForce.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global workforce management software market.
- In-depth analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
Workforce Management Software Market Key Segments:
- Workforce Analytics
- Time & Attendance Management
- Performance Management
- Workforce Scheduling
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
By Deployment Type
By Industry Verticals
- Banking Financial Services & Insurance
- IT & Telecom
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA