Workstyle Transformation Market Statistics:
Workstyle transformation is the strategy implemented by companies to achieve maximum performance from employees to generate high added value to company. It can be achieved by various ways such as promoting telework, encouraging staggered commuting hours using a flextime system, and introducing an in-house award system. In addition, to gain best performance from employees and to improve productivity and efficiency, companies are implementing workstyle transformation at workplaces across the globe, which boosts the market growth.
Impact of COVID-19 on Workstyle Transformation Market:
- Since the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 180+ countries around the globe with the WHO declaring it a public health emergency. The global impacts of the disease are already starting to be felt, and expected to significantly affectthe workstyle transformation market in 2020.
- Companies that have initiated workstyle transformation at their workplaces run their operations remotely and aremore efficient at the same time. Employees working from their homes can have a proper communication in a more secure manner. This also encourages other companies to think about investing in workstyle transformation, which boosts the market growth.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Rise demand for agile workforceand growth in need for improved productivity from employees are the major key factors that drive growth of the market. However, high implementation costs and lack of technical expertise in workstyle transformation hamper the market growth. Furthermore, increase in adoption of various technologies such as Industry 4.0, internet of things (IoT), machine learning are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the global workstyle transformation market.
The market trends for workstyle transformation market are as follows:
Notable developments in the field of workstyle transformation market:
Companies are launching new products and taking initiatives to implement work style transformation in their work process, which propels growth of the market. For instance, in May 2020, Fujitsu released various models of Notebook LIFEBOOK to support initiatives on remote work as a part of the workstyle transformation customers.
North America expected to lead the market:
North America is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period, owing to technological advancements and presence of prominent players in the region. In addition, organizations in the region are implementing workstyle transformation to be more productive and gain a competitive edge in the market. Moreover, Asia-Pacific is also expected to witness a significant growth, owing to emerging economies such as India, China, and Japan.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global workstyle transformation market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global workstyle transformation market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
Workstyle Transformation Market Report Highlights
By Organization Size
Key Market Players
IBM Corporation, Dell Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Toshiba, Panasonic, Hitachi Vantara, Fujitsu, NTT DATA, CGI Inc., Lenovo, NEC