Life science and chemical instrumentation is used in research & development activities in industrial laboratories, biotechnology industry, pharmaceutical industries, and academic institutes. It is also used in testing the quality of food products, laboratory information management system, and monitor & control process in manufacturing plants. The chemical properties and composition is studies with the help of life science and chemical instrumentation. Thus, these instruments play significant role in scientific analysis of living organism in biotechnology and molecular biology.
Favorable government policies for pharmaceutical R&D in emerging nations and growing food safety concerns fuels the growth of the world life science and chemical instrumentation market. In addition, technological advancements in analytical devices supplements growth. However, high cost of instruments and presence of alternative technologies are factors restraining the growth of the market. On the other hand, growing proteomics market, increasing environmental safety concerns, and demand from applied markets are creating opportunities in the market.
The world life science and chemical instrumentation market is segmented based on technology, end users, and geography. The technology segment is further classified into chromatography, DNA sequencers & amplifiers, electrophoresis, lab automation, spectroscopy, microarray, flow cytometry, immunoassay, and other instruments. Other instruments include incubators, fume hoods, lab balances, and centrifuges. End users covered in the report are pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, & biotechnology companies, clinical research organizations, academic institutions, hospitals, clinics, & diagnostic laboratories, forensic science laboratories, food & agriculture industry, and environmental testing industry. The market is divided geographically into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
The prominent companies operating in the market are Agilent Technologies Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Becton, Dickinson, & Company, Bruker Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Illumina Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Danaher Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, and Waters Corporation. Some of the key strategies adopted by these prominent manufacturers to strengthen their position in the market are partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, expansions, joint ventures, collaborations, and others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers an extensive analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the world life science and chemical instrumentation market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the world life science and chemical instrumentation market.
- An in-depth analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- A comprehensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the world life science and chemical instrumentation market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of plasma fractionation) helps in understanding the competitive scenario across geographies.
- Geographically, the world life science and chemical instrumentation market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
Life Science and Chemical Instrumentation Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Bruker Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Agilent Technologies Inc., Danaher Corporation, PerkinElmer Inc., Waters Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Becton, Dickinson, & Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Illumina Inc.