Zirconia ceramic balls are utilized in a broad range of engineering operations such as milling and grinding. Since zirconia ceramic balls are relatively lighter than traditional nonmagnetic and steel balls, these balls offer excellent wear, heat, and corrosion resistance. They enhance their hardness when they are subjected to external conditions such as collisions. Yttrium-doped zirconia oxide provides excellent properties for all ceramic materials used in milling and grinding applications. Zirconia possesses maximum toughness and strength at room temperature of all the advanced ceramic materials.
The development of milling industry is the major factor that drives the growth of the global zirconia ceramic balls market. In addition, rise in utilization of these balls in emerging economies such as Asia-Pacific & LAMEA and presence of major manufacturers of zirconium compounds in China owing to availability of cheap labor, infrastructure, and lucrative government policies fuel the market growth. Republic of Korea, India, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia, Australia, New Zealand, and Sri Lanka are the major consumers of zirconia ceramic balls in Asia-Pacific. Increase in per capita disposable income and rapid industrialization are further anticipated to boost the demand for zirconia ceramic balls. However, availability of substitutes and fluctuation in raw material prices hamper the growth of the market.
The global zirconia ceramic balls market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, the market is categorized into below 510 mm, 10-25 mm, and over 25 mm. The applications covered in the study include bearing, valve, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players operating in the global market are focusing on key market strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships.
Some of the key players in the global market include:
- Industrial Tectonics
- Spheric Trafalgar
- Boca Bearing
- TRD Specialties
- Salem Specialty Ball
- Jinsheng Ceramic
- Lily Bearing
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics from 2016 to 2023 to assist to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to the individual market revenue.
- The region-wise and country-wise market conditions are comprehensively analyzed.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and the value chain analysis to understand the competitive environment across geographies.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the significant segments and regions exhibiting favorable market growth.
Zirconia Ceramic Balls Market Key Segments:
- Below 510 mm
- 10-25 mm
- Over 25 mm
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA