Electroencephalogram (EEG) is a diagnostic test used to monitor the electrical activity of the brain, which involves tracking and recording of patterns of the brain functions. In addition, this test is used to detect brain ailments such as seizures, head injuries, epilepsy, dizziness, headaches, brain tumors, and sleep disorders.
Rise in prevalence of brain disorders (seizures, dizziness, epilepsy, and brain tumors), increase in awareness of the population, and technological advancements drive the EEG equipment market. In addition, increase in mergers & acquisitions by various key players fuels the growth. However, availability of alternative diagnostic techniques (CT, DTI, MRI, SPECT, and PET) and high cost of EEG devices are expected to restrain the market growth. Increase in investment for advancement of healthcare is expected to provide new opportunities for the market players in emerging nations.
The EEG equipment market is segmented based on product, end user, and geography. By product, it is categorized into video EEG equipment, dynamic EEG equipment, and conventional EEG equipment. The end users of this market include hospitals, clinics, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global EEG equipment market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report presents a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive outlook of the market.
EEG Equipment Market Key Segments:
- Video EEG Equipment
- Dynamic EEG Equipment
- Conventional EEG Equipment
By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- Cadwell Laboratories
- Natus Medical
- Nihon Kohden
- CAS Medical Systems
- EMS Biomedical
- Motion Lab Systems
- Neurosoft Company
- Neurowave Systems