IT asset disposition is the process of disposing outmoded or unwanted equipment in a safe and environmentally responsible manner. IT asset disposition involves proper disposal of ecologically sensitive materials along with managing data security for storage devices. For large enterprises, the process of IT asset disposition can be complicated and risky as all deactivated electronic devices can pose data security risk and environmental hazards.
The growth of the market is driven by various factors, including strict data security compliance with environmental regulations, need to store assets in inventory for remarketing, and need to maximize asset value recovery. The growing usage of electronic devices such as mobiles, laptops, and tablets for enterprise usage is also driving the demand for IT asset disposition. However, lack of awareness and high service costs are the major factors that hinder the market growth.
The report segments the global IT asset disposition market on the basis of type, industry verticals, organizational size, and geography. Based on type, the market is classified into storage system, servers system, mobile devices, network equipment, network and input/output devices, and others. Industry verticals are classified into healthcare, IT & telecom, public sector, aerospace & defense, media and entertainment, education, and banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI). Organizational size is sub-segmented into small and medium enterprises and large enterprises. Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforementioned segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as IBM Corporation, Dell Inc., Arrow Electronics, Inc., Apto Solutions, Inc., Cloudblue Technologies, Inc., Lifespan International, Inc., Iron Mountain Recycling LLC, SIMS Recycling, Asset Management Ireland Ltd., and HP Ltd. are also provided in this report.
- To define, describe and forecast the global IT asset disposition market on the basis of type, industry verticals, organizational size, and geography.
- Using porters five force model, the analysis is done for the level of competition within the industry and the business strategy development.
- Market analysis involving major markets and the usage of operations analytics intelligence in the industry.
- Geographically, the IT asset disposition market is analyzed based on various regions which consists- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- Competitive intelligence helps in understanding the competitive scenario across the geographies.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Comprehensive analysis of all the regions are provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Key market players within the IT asset disposition market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analysed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of global IT market.
IT Asset Disposition Market Key Segments:
Global IT Asset Disposition Market - By Type
- Storage System
- Server System
- Mobile Devices
- Network Equipment
- Network and Input/output Devices
Global IT Asset Disposition Market - By Industry Vertical
- Telecom and IT
- Public Sector
- Aerospace & Defense
- Media & Entertainment
Global IT Asset Disposition Market - By Organization Size
- Small and medium businesses
- Large enterprises
Global IT Asset Disposition Market - By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East