Operations support system (OSS) is a software that supports back-office activities of a telecom network & maintains customer service. It comprises specialized software, which assists telecom companies in network operations and management, service management, and provisioning services. Business support system (BSS) is a software application that supports activities such as order management, customer relationship management (CRM), billing, and call center automation.
Growth in adoption of cloud-based BSS, drives the global OSS BSS software market. In addition, it provides functions such as customer relationship management (CRM), business intelligence (BI), and convergent billing. However, complexities in software implementation impedes the market growth. Customized OSS-BSS software offers a major opportunity for market expansion.
The global OSS BSS software market is segmented on the basis of application and region. Based on application, it is bifurcated into OSS and BSS software. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players profiled in the report include Comptel, Convergys, Oracle, Elitecore Technologies, HP Development Company, L.P., Intec Systems Ltd., Subex Limited, Redtech Network India Pvt. Ltd., Wipro Limited, and Xalted.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global OSS BSS software market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
OSS BSS Software Market Key Segments:
- OSS Software
- BSS Software
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Elitecore Technologies
- HP Development Company, L.P.
- Intec Systems Ltd.
- Subex Limited
- Redtech Network India Pvt. Ltd.
- Wipro Limited