Radio-frequency identification (RFID) operates on the basis of electromagnetic field that detects the tags attached to different products. RFID sensors are generally used along with in-built memory to store information, which is used when they are interpreted using the reader. These tags have a wide area of application in retail, security authentication, healthcare devices, and defense. Over the past few years, RFID sensor has witnessed extensive applications, owing to increase in its penetration, especially in the transportation industry.
The RFID sensor market is expected to be driven by rise in application in industries to increase productivity, increase in government initiatives, and high utility in the retail industry. However, device interoperability restrains the market growth. Moreover, rise in their adoption in rapidly updating public transportation system is expected to provide numerous opportunities for market expansion.
The RFID sensor market is segmented based on component, industry vertical, and geography. Based on component, it is divided into tags, readers, and software. Based on industry vertical, it is classified into transportation, healthcare, aerospace & defense, retail, security, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Mexico, and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, France, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, South Korea, India, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
Major companies profiled in the report include Honeywell AIDC, Avery Dennison, Motorola, CAEN RFID, Applied Wireless RFID, Alien Technology, Invengo, Savi Technology, Impinj, and Checkpoint Systems.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the RFID sensor market with future estimations and dynamics to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- Quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 is provided to showcase the financial competency of the market.
- Porters Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrate the potency of the buyers & suppliers.
RFID Sensor Market Key Segmentation:
By Industry Vertical
- Aerospace & Defense
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Honeywell AIDC
- Avery Dennison
- CAEN RFID
- Applied Wireless RFID
- Alien Technology
- Savi Technology
- Checkpoint Systems