Video surveillance involves the observation of objects/people from a distance through cameras in order to monitor activities and manage information. There is rising threat of terrorist attacks & other crimes across the globe. Furthermore, there has been an increasing cases of inventory losses. Video Surveillance has become an indispensable tool in security systems to analyze any potential threats arising out of such attacks and averting the theft & damage of inventory.
Development of high speed processors such as 'System on Chips and mounting concerns regarding public safety are the key factors driving the growth of the IP based video surveillance systems market. Moreover, intelligent video surveillance systems, consisting the IP video/network video surveillance systems offers alluring features such as high resolution, product scalability and lower TCO that will help the business organizations to enhance their operational efficiency, leading to the growth of the market. However, absence of unified standardization, exorbitant initial costs, and impending threat to data integrity are the key market restraints. Recent applications of IP based surveillance systems and cost reduction in availing various cloud storage solution are the factors that will offer future growth opportunities to key market.
This report segments the world video surveillance market majorly on the basis of system type, hardware, software, services offered, application and geography. On the basis system types, the market is segmented into analog surveillance & IP surveillance camera. On the basis of application, the market is further segmented into infrastructure, institutional, commercial, industrial and residential. Based on hardware, the market is segmented into cameras, monitors and storage media. On the basis of software the market is segmented into video analytics and Video Management System (VMS). Based on services, the market is further segmented into cloud storage and Video Surveillance as A Service (VSAAS). On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into North America, Africa, South America, Europe, the Middle-East, and Asia.
Key market players in this market are Axis Communications AB (Sweden), Avigilon Corporation (Canada), Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd (China), Bosch Security System, Inc. (U.S.), and Pelco by Schneider Electric (U.S.).
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report offers an in-depth analysis of changing market dynamics in terms of key driving factors and restraints along with the impact analysis of these factors and in-depth segmentation.
- The report offers actionable information on the current market situation, expected future growth trends and key business intelligence parameters.
- The report offers an insight into the market expansion strategies along a detailed analysis of prominent strategies.
- Value chain analysis offers insights about the role of all the stakeholders and their SWOT analysis helps in branding & effective market strategies formulation.
- The report offers the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020 that helps in identifying the prevailing market opportunities in major segments of world video surveillance market.
- Competitive landscape scenario in terms of evaluating the effect of major market strategies adopted by key market players on the market dynamics.
- Region-wise and country-wise market status in terms of key development parameters are comprehensively covered in the report.
VIDEO SERVEILLANCEMARKET KEY SEGMENTS
Video Surveillance Market By System Type
- Analog Surveillance &
- IP surveillance camera
Video Surveillance Market - By Application
- Industrial And
Video Surveillance Market- By Hardware
- Storage Media
Video Surveillance Market- By Software
- Video Analytics
- Video Management System (VMS)
Video Surveillance Market- By Service
- Cloud Storage
- Video Surveillance as A Service (VSAAS)
Video Surveillance Market-By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle-East and
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."