Aloe vera is a moist plant, which is cultivated in a tropical climatic condition. It contains vitamins & minerals, folic acid, enzymes, antioxidants, and amino acid. It helps to replenish skin moisture, thus keeping the skin hydrated. In addition, it offers multiple health benefits such as it enhances the functioning of liver, boost nutrients in body, detoxifies cells, and improves digestive system. Moreover, it helps in the treatment of skin-related concerns such as it reduces wrinkles, minimizes itching of irritated skin, and moisturizes dry skin.
Aloe vera imparts a bitter taste that can be displeasing, however, its taste can be enhanced by adding other fruit juices. Aloe vera-based drink serves as a healthy soft drink, which caters to the daily requirements of nutrients in the body.
Increase in health-conscious consumers and shift in preference for healthy drinks are the key factors that drive the growth of the global aloe vera-based drink market. Moreover, availability of aloe vera-based drinks at both online and offline stores has fueled the market. However, high cost of aloe vera-based drinks as compared other drinks is anticipated to hamper the growth of market in the near future. Moreover, rise in incidence of side effects due to overconsumption of aloe vera drinks such as increase in kidney issues, reduction in potassium levels, blood in the urine, diarrhea, cardiac disturbances, and muscle weakness is expected to restrain the growth of the market. On the contrary, inclination of consumers toward organic drinks is projected to offer lucrative opportunities for market expansion.
The global aloe vera-based drink market is segmented on the basis of type, flavor, distribution channel, and region. Based on type, the market is classified into organic and conventional. By flavor, it is categorized into pomegranate, lychee, orange, apple, peach, and others. Depending on distribution channel, it is segregated into supermarkets/hypermarkets, convenience stores, discount stores, specialty stores, e-commerce, and others. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The prominent players operating in the market include Aloe Farms, Inc., ALO Drinks, Forever Living Products International, Inc., OKF America, Baby International Co., Ltd., NAM VIET F&B, Savia Intl. Co., Ltd., RITA FOOD AND DRINK CO., LTD, Aloe Drink for Life, and Tory's Choice Inc.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global aloe vera-based drink market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking while providing a clear understanding of the present position of the key market players.
- The report includes analyses of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
Aloe Vera-based Drink Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS INTERNATIONAL, INC., ALOE FARMS, INC., OKF AMERICA, BABY INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD., ALO DRINKS, NAM VIET F & B