Amino acid-based formula is a type of hypoallergenic infant formula made from individual amino acid. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and together they form the protein requirements in formula needed for growth and development. These amino acid-based formula are highly recommended for infants allergic to cow’s milk protein and substantially suffer poor growth and allergic outcomes. The consumption of amino acid-based formula has demonstrated tolerance of such allergic manifestations and a healthy growth. It can be either lactose or lactose free.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
Current production shutdown
Since the pandemic has brought an overall shutdown in business operations and manufacturing across the globe, the current production scenario is stagnant, subjected to the same.
Increase in demand foramino acid-based formula
Amid the COVID-19 outbreak, the health consciousness and awareness hasincreased more than before, this clarifies the potential increase indemand for amino acid-based formula. As such infants are more prone to the contamination of the pandemic, a product ensuring proper protein intake and other nutrition is highly valuable. Hence the market for the same is expected to grow.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers,and Impact Analysis
There is a rise in allergic reactions to infant cow’s milk protein (dairy products); this brought into picture a substitute that is expected to replenish the nutritional requirements of infants. The market is driven by increase in health concerns and the major players who promise to provide adequate nutrition without any side effects. In addition, the inability of mother to lactate, the increase in number of women re-joining their work after childbirth, and the rise in business aspirants seeking interest in milk protein substitute development drive the global market for amino acid-based formula.
The global amino acid-based formula market trends are as follows:
Food challenge or food reintroduction
The children with lactose intolerance are expected to have a poor quality of life. Thus, to provide them with required and adequate nutrition and protein intake, the healthcare and nutrition targeting companies ought to develop a product that can be substituted in place of consumption of cow’s milk and related products. This was a whole new reintroduction of food and child nourishment.
Growth potential in aquaculture industry
Protein intake is highly preferred among the population with growing health concerns. The substitute is developed from various sources and now inclination of the health seekers toward aquaculture is emerging as an opportunity for both the parties to grow subsequently. Fish are the source of protein and a similar requirement of protein is assimilated in the aquaculture industry so as a health chain could be developed among various parties involved.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global amino acid-based formulaindustry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global amino acid-based formulamarket share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global amino acid-based formula market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global amino acid-based formulamarket analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Amino Acid Based Formula Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the amino acid-based formulamarket?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Amino Acid Based Formula Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Mead Johnson Nutrition Company, Neocate, Enfamil Puramino, Ausnutria Dairy Corporation Ltd., Danone, Aptamil, Abbott Laboratories, EleCare, Nestlé S.A.