Arginine is an α-amino acid, a type of chemical that helps the human body produce or synthesize protein. Amino acids are usually divided into essential and non-essential compounds. Essential amino acids must be received from diet because the human body is incapable of producing them, whereas non-essential amino acids can be created either internally or through supplementary meals. Arginine supplements are essential for maintaining liver function and strengthening the immune system. Arginine supplements are also encouraged for promoting collagen production in the human body, which has resulted in a faster wound healing process. These supplements are commonly used by bodybuilders and athletes for muscle growth and weight lifting. In addition, arginine supplements' anti-aging and vasodilator properties make them ideal for skin and hair treatments. Furthermore, taking l-arginine supplements can help to reduce fat and improve the quality of lean muscle by increasing plasma insulin levels in the body, which leads to muscle growth even while the body is at rest.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The supply chain interruption has not only hampered the production of arginine supplement, but has also reduced inventories in retailers. As a result, there is a mismatch between market demand and supply for the goods.
- Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a stoppage of production facilities. Due to lockdown crucial process of extraction and conversion could not take place, which has led to fall in stock of the product along with decrease in revenue.
- Manufacturers of these products were also affected a lot due to financial issues and non-availability of funds.
Top Impacting Factors
- The popularity of arginine supplements has increased among bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, and athletes, assisting the global growth of the industry.
- The market is likely to develop faster as R&D activity around arginine and its potential uses increase. Furthermore, the expansion of the market is predicted to be aided by increase in innovations by leading players and rise in online sales.
Gymgoers can use Arginine Supplement as a supply for Amino Acids
People's lifestyles have altered dramatically as a result of rapid urbanization around the world. Everyone wants to have a good physique, so people all over the world eat nutritious food. However, in other areas, such as India, the local food is deficient in amino acids, necessitating the use of an arginine supplement as an appropriate substitute for amino acids to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
The demand for arginine supplement has increased substantially as it helps relieve different ailments such as migraine, inflammation, erectile dysfunction, and others, which is likely to boost the arginine supplement market growth throughout the forecast period.
The demand for arginine-based supplements will be driven by North America and Europe
In the worldwide arginine supplement sector, North America and Europe are the major demand generators. In the U.S. and Western Europe, increase in consumer spending power and rise in demand for dietary and health supplements contribute to market expansion. Meanwhile, China and India are the world's largest producers of arginine supplements. The pharmaceutical industry's strong expansion in both countries is helping to propel the growth of the Asia-Pacific market.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Arginine Supplement industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Arginine Supplement Market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the Arginine Supplement Market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Arginine Supplement Market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the Arginine Supplement Market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is Arginine Supplement Market prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the Arginine Supplement Market?
Arginine Supplement Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Wuhan Xinxin Jiali Biological Technology Co. Ltd, Tocris Bioscience, Sheer Strength Labs, LLC, Pure Encapsulations, LLC, Jarrow Formulas, Inc., Twinlab Consolidated Corporation, Trio Lifescience Private Limited, BioThrive Sciences, Aminolabs, NOW Health Group, Inc
Atlantic Chemicals Trading GmbH, Green Wave Ingredient, Prinova Group LLC