Artificial intelligence is a technology that deals with the study and enhancement of intelligent machines and software. This software is used in industry verticals such as education, BFSI, healthcare, and government. Development of artificial intelligence-empowered educational games that help to enhance the overall educational process has significantly increased adoption of artificial intelligence in the education sector.
The artificial intelligence in education sector market is driven by the adoption of intelligent tutoring systems (ITS) in the learning process, increase in use of smart devices, and growth in adoption of learning systems.
However, budget limitations, lack of awareness, and less ICT investment in underdeveloped regions, such as Africa and Middle East, limit the market growth Moreover, encouragement from government on improving the quality of education and deployment of various software solutions, for instance, enterprise resource planning and learning management system in developed countries such as the U.S. and UK, are expected to offer ample opportunities for market growth.
The artificial intelligence in education sector market is segmented on the basis of end user, component, and geography. Based on end user, it is bifurcated into higher education and K-12. On the basis of component, the market is divided into hardware, software, and services. Further, the software segment includes learning management system, enterprise resource planning, and learning analytics, while the services segment includes managed, professional, and training & support services. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players operating in the artificial intelligence in education sector market are IBM Corporation, Google, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, IntelliResponse System Inc., eGain Corporation, Next IT Corporation, QlikTech International AB, Nuance Communication, Inc., Cognii, and Quantum Adaptive Learning, LLC.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global artificial intelligence in education sector market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- In-depth analysis is done by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided to determine the prevalent opportunities in these geographies.
Artificial Intelligence In Education Sector Market Key Segments:
By End User
- Learning Management System
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Learning Analytics
- Training & Support
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East