The ability of the computer program to imitate the human intelligence needed for the task is termed as artificial intelligence (AI). Integration of the artificial intelligence in education sector creates revolution through its result driven approach. The applications in solving the issues such as language processing, reasoning, planning, and cognitive modeling increases the demand for the AI in the education sector. In another learning approach, AI can help organize and synthesize content to support content delivery.
The global AI in the education sector market is attributed to rise in inclusion of intelligent adaptive learning (IAL), rapid development of the IT, cumulative collaboration of vendors and institutions, and the leverage of the available device for learning. Budget constraints, high reliability on IT, and sustainability of the product restrains the promising growth of AI in education sector. Growth in adoption of AI powered educational games, rise in trend of AI services through mobile devices, implementation of collaborative learning model, and facilitation of the improved course designing activities pose new opportunities in the market.
The key industry players have introduced various novel solutions in the market to expand their market presence. For instance, Google Inc. recently acquired an AI software company, DeepMind, from a British startup for half a billion dollars. Companies such as Microsoft Corporation plan to build various tools for educating via AI such as Cortana, which was released in May 2015 by Microsoft. Virtual classroom simulation, AI controlled content, and customized curriculum are the various aspects on which the companies are working on.
The AI in education sector market is segmented on the basis of end user and education model. In terms of end user, the market is further segmented into higher education and primary & secondary education. The educational model is further categorized into learner model, pedagogical model, and domain model. Geographically, the artificial intelligence in the education sector market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA
Comprehensive analysis and profiles of the major market players such as Cognii. Inc., IBM corporation, Quantum adaptive learning, LLC, ALKES corporation, Dreambox learning, Inc., Blackboard Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Pearson Corporation, Jenzabar, Inc., and SOFIA labs LLC., are also provided in this report.
- This report is an extensive analysis of current and potential market trends in the dynamic global market of AI in the education sector.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape helps understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- The report contains in depth quantitative analysis of current and future market estimations through 2016-2023, which helps in recognizing the appealing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Extensive analysis of the global AI in the education sector market elucidates the current practices for better investment decisions.
- Key market players within the AI in the education sector market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand competitive outlook of global talent management tools.
Artificial Intelligence In The Education Sector Market Key Segmentation:
By End User
- Higher Education
- Primary and Secondary Education
By Educational Model
- Learner Model
- Pedagogical Model
- Domain Model
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East