ATM Market Overview
Asia-Pacific ATM Market is expected to garner $7.9 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period 2015 - 2020. Automated teller machines (ATMs) have evolved from just cash dispensing machines to multifunctional equipment that provide not only cash withdrawal facilities but offer currency conversions facilities, account information, deposits, transfers, bill payment, cash recycling among other services. The Asia-Pacific region is becoming increasingly characterized by technology-facilitated transactions. The adoption of ATMs in Asia Pacific has remarkably increased in the past decade.
These days consumers want convenient and instant services from banks and other financial institutions for financial transactions. In the present scenario environment, banks focus entirely on their core operations and serve basic financial transactions outside the banks. The ATMs have turned in to be a suitable option. Banks select and deploy ATM machines by examining the locations where a large number of financial transactions are expected to occur daily. However, this requires huge initial investments and regular maintenance. Hence, to minimize the cost, banks prefer outsourcing their ATM operations to third-party sources. This has led to a wide adoption of brown label ATMs in the Asia-Pacific region. Moreover, many countries in the Asia-Pacific region are promoting white label ATM services to provide banking services to the semi-urban and rural areas.
Several factors impact the Asia-Pacific ATM market. The upsurge in the demand for automated systems with enhanced security standards and introduction of wireless communicating devices in regions, such as India, Singapore, and Australia, drives the market for ATM in Asia-Pacific region. However, rising trend of card skimming activities and hacking act as restraints for the market.
Based on type of solutions, Asia-Pacific ATM market share is segmented into deployment solution and managed services. Based on deployment solutions, the market is broadly classified into onsite ATMs, offsite ATMs, worksite ATMs, and mobile ATMs. The market is segmented based on type as conventional bank ATM, brown label ATM, white label ATM, smart ATM, and cash dispensers. The Asia-Pacific ATM market is also analysed based on geographical regions viz. China, India, South Korea, Japan, and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
The leading players that operate in this market and their key business strategies have been analysed in the report to gain competitive insights of the industry structure. The key market players profiled in the report include NCR Corporation, Diebold Inc., Hitachi-Omron Terminal Solutions Corporation, Nautilus Hyosung, Fujitsu, and HESS Cash Systems GmbH & Co.
KEY BENEFITS OF APAC ATM MARKET
- Comprehensive analysis of the current and future trends in the Asia-Pacific ATM market have been provided in this report
- The report provides a competitive scenario of the Asia-Pacific ATM industry with current and future growth trends, structure, driving factors, scope, opportunities, and challenges
- The report includes a comprehensive analysis of market segments to provide insights on the market dynamics
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers and suppliers as well as provides insights on the competitive structure of the market to devise effective growth strategies and facilitate better decision-making
- Value chain analysis provides key inputs on the role of stakeholders involved at various stages of the value chain
- SWOT analysis of the key market players highlights their strengths and weaknesses along with potential opportunities present in the market
ATM MARKET SEGMENTATION
The market is segmented on the basis of solution, type and country.
MARKET BY SOLUTION
- Deployment Solution
- ON Site ATM
- Off Site ATM
- Work Site ATM
- Mobile ATM
- Managed Services
MARKET BY TYPE
- Conventional ATM
- White Label ATM
- Brown Label ATM
- Cash Dispenser
- Smart ATM
MARKET BY COUNTRY
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- NCR Corporation
- Diebold INC.
- Hitachi-Omron Terminal Solutions Corporation
- Nautilus Hyosung
- Wincor Nixdorf AG
- Triton Systems of Delaware LLC
- HESS Cash Systems GmbH & Co
- Euronet Worldwide INC.