Automotive Active Safety System Market Outlook – 2027
The automotive active safety systems facilitate the prevention and minimization of injury during collision. The active safety system includes seatbelts and headrest that help to hold the occupant in place during collision and minimize the chances of injury. The system provides warnings and additional assistance to reduce accidents. In addition, it also provides aid in keeping the vehicle in the correct lane and alerts the users about blind spots, thereby avoiding accidents. Some of the most common active safety systems include electronic stability control (ESC), tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS), and lane departure warning system (LDWS).
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- COVID-19 has hampered the growth of the automobiles industry. This has restrained the growth of the active vehicle safety systems market as it is the major component of safety in automobiles.
- Significant fall in demand for automobiles and unavailability of cash has affected the vehicle safety systems module market.
- COVID-19 has reduced the use of vehicles, thus resulting in less accidents and decline in demand for vehicle safety systems.
- More traffic cognition results in more accidents. However, due to COVID-19, there is no traffic and no demand for vehicle safety systems.
- COVID-19 pandemic has slowed down the process of production, which is expected to restart only when situation is stable.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
The significant factors impacting the growth of the automotive active safety system market are rise in need for effective passenger & vehicle safety solution in the automotive industry and rapid urbanization & growth in customer expenditure. Moreover, rise in use of driverless & connected cars and technological innovations hamper the growth of the automotive active safety system market. Furthermore, rise in the number of road trips and long distance travel is expected to fuel the growth of the automotive active safety system market.
Rise in need for effective passenger & vehicle safety solutions in the automotive industry
Rise in production of passenger and commercial vehicles has led to the increase in demand for active safety systems. This is expected to result in the growth of the market during the forecast period. Furthermore, safety solutions in the automotive industry lead to the growth of the automotive active safety system in the coming years.
Increase in demand for high-speed vehicles
Increase in demand for high-speed vehicles and rise in number of young customers have resulted in increased number of accidents. Numerous vehicles are currently being integrated with advanced safety features, for example, blind spot detection, lane keep assist, and anti-roll braking system. Therefore, increase in demand for high-speed vehicles leads to the growth of the automotive active safety system market in the coming years.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the automotive active safety system market along with current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the automotive active safety system market share.
- The current market is analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the automotive active safety system market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the automotive active safety system market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Automotive Active Safety System Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Occupant Type
By Vehicle Type
Key Market Players
Continental AG, Autoliv Inc., PSA Peugeot Citroen, TRW automotive, Borg Warner Inc., Ficosa International S.A., Delphi Automotive LLP, Robert Bosch GmbH, Denso Corporation