Basil is the culinary herb of the mint family and finds extensive use in Ayurveda medicine owing to its excellent antibiotics properties. Basil extracts are a rich source of calcium, zinc, vitamin A, and iron. In addition, the antioxidant properties associated with basil extracts have increased its demand in various medicinal products.
The increase in the health benefits associated with basil extracts has increased its demand, which is expected to witness similar trends. Moreover, basil extracts find extensive applications in skin ointments, cough syrups, and juices, which have enlarged its scope in medical applications. In addition, basil extracts function effectively as a stress reducer, which is expected to increase its commercial applications. The application of basil extracts in the healthcare application has witnessed major traction. The increase in the use of basil extracts in skin care products are expected to fuel the demand for basil extracts in the personal care industry. The demand for commercial basil extracts such as powder, capsules, and oil has increased where the basil oil is expected to witness major demand owing to its application in the treatment of nervous disorders and stress related headaches. However, the side effects such as hypoglycemia and blood thinning associated with basil may hamper the market growth, but increase in the application of basil extracts in pharmaceutical and personal care products are expected to boost its demand.
Countries in the Asia Pacific region such as India and China have exhibited an increase in the demand for basil extracts and its commercial applications. North America and Europe have witnessed an increase in the consumption of commercial basil extracts.
The report on the global basil extracts market is segmented based on type, application, and geography. Based on type, the report includes powder, capsules, and oil. Based on application, the market is segmented into healthcare and personal care. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Top market players in the global basil extracts market include Penta Manufacturing Company, Martin Bauer Group, Kefiplant, Cepham Inc, Amoretti, Todd Botanical Therapeutics, FLAVEX Naturextrakte GmbH, DaXingAnLing Lingonberry Organic Foodstuffs, kefiplant, and NOW foods.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of current market and estimations from 2014 to 2022 that assist in identifying the prevailing market opportunities to capitalize on the global basil extracts market.
- In-depth coverage of the market including drivers, restraints, and opportunities helps professionals to better understand the market behavior.
- Detailed study of the strategies of key leaders, partnerships, and acquisitions in the market is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the market and assists strategists in better decision-making.
- Pinpoint analysis of geographical segments helps to identify opportunities for growth within the market.
Basil Extracts Market Key Segments
By Type Of Vehicles
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA