Ben oil is extracted from the seeds of moringa oleifera, also known as drumstick tree native to Himalayan Mountains. This oil is in popularity because of its long shelf life, mild, and pleasant taste. This oil offers many benefits as it contain many nutritional compounds such as monounsaturated fats, protein, sterols, and tocopherols, which are beneficial for health. Ben oil can be used as cooking oil, cleanser and moisturizer, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and also manages the cholesterol level.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
Corona virus has spread all over the world and most of the countries are adopting lockdown measures to control the spread of the virus and secure public health. All business and production activities are fully shut down except the necessary one such as food and medical sector or other, leading toward economic crisis in the country. Manufacturing and production functions are stopped which has slowed down the business and inactive trade and transportation has fully disrupted the supply chain because of which companies can face big losses in near future.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Increase in population and the disposable income increase the buying power of the consumers. Surge in awareness among consumers about healthy consumable products available in the market boosts its growth. Ben oil comprises of multiple components like oleic acid, stearic acid, behenic acid, and palmitic acid is very beneficial for health and it also contains many nutrients, vitamin C, and antioxidants which prevent skin problems like wrinkles and tissue ruptures. All these factors increase the market growth.
The global ben oil market trends are as follows:
Skin Care product
Changing consumer preference for skin and personal care products from artificial chemical ingredients to natural ingredients result in upsurge in the demand for ben oil. Natural ingredients do not have any side effects and ben oil has many properties when used topically as a cleansing agent and moisturizer, makes skin wrinkle free, soft, and acne free.
Use in pharmaceuticals
Ben oil is famous for its many properties and one of those is its wound healing property. Ben oil is highly used as a wound care drug ingredient as it contains phytosterols and phenolic compounds. Ben oil has become an essential part of the pharmaceutical industry.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global ben oil industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global ben oil market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global ben oil market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global ben oil market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Ben Oil Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the ben oil market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Ben Oil Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
By Industry Verticals
Key Market Players
Avi Naturals, Ayuritz, Mother Hubs, Jedwards International inc., Katyani Exports, Asili Natural Oils Limited, Green India, Dawn Moringa, AOS Products Pvt. Ltd., Kerfoot Group