Brake override system (also known as smart pedal system) is an active vehicle safety feature that works as a failsafe measure to help prevent accidents when your vehicle receives mixed signals or when an electrical malfunction causes the vehicle to continue accelerating though the drivers foot is on the brake.
Growth in concern & government regulations pertaining to vehicle safety is expected to boost the market. Further, increase in demand for premium vehicles is also anticipated to fuel the market during the forecast period. However, lack of awareness of brake override systems is expected to hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, rise in demand of autonomous vehicles and luxury vehicles is expected to fuel the market in the upcoming years.
The brake override system market is segmented on the basis of sensor technology, vehicle type, and geography. By sensor technology, the market is divided into radar, LiDAR, camera, infrared, and ultrasonic. By vehicle type, the market is classified into passenger cars and commercial vehicles. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Honda Motor Co., Inc., Toyota Motor Corporation, Nissan Motors, Renault, Suzuki Motor Corporation, Mitsubishi Motors Corporation, BMW AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Hyundai Motor, and AB Volvo are some of the major key players operating in the global brake override system market.
Key Benefits :
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global brake override system market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Brake Override System Market Key Segments:
By Sensor Technology
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Honda Motor Co., Inc.
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Nissan Motors
- Suzuki Motor Corporation
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- BMW AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Hyundai Motor
- AB Volvo