The market for bulk food ingredients is segmented into type, application and region. This market is driven by factors namely increase in consumer spending, rapid urbanization, improved standard of living of the consumers leading to increasing demand for ready to eat meals. Consumers have become more health conscious and they demand healthy food with low fat, low cholesterol, low sugar. Consumers demand food that are rich in fiber and protein content. These factors are influencing the market for bulk food ingredients. Also, he increasing health-awareness among consumers has led to an increased demand for bulk food ingredients.
The companies in bulk food ingredients are focusing on expansions, new launches and acquisitions, thereby driving the market for bulk food ingredients. The drivers for this market include increasing disposable income, busy lifestyle, technological advancements, increasing working women population. Unstable agricultural supply has posed a challenge for bulk food manufacturers and producers.
On the basis of type, the bulk food ingredients market is segmented into primary processed and secondary processed bulk food ingredients. Primary processed is further sub segmented into grains & seeds, herbs & spices, sugar, salt, oilseeds, nuts, and others. Secondary processed is further sub segmented into dry fruits & nuts, grains & seeds, flour, herbs & spices, sugar, salt, and others. Herbs & Spices segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing demand for healthy products among consumers. Based on end use, the market is divided into alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages.
Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Asia-Pacific is the largest market in terms of both volume and value in the year 2015 due to growing disposable income and increasing population in this region. Regional markets are further split into key countries in this study. The key strategies adopted by companies to expand are expansions, acquisition, and product launches. Key players of this market are E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Ingredion Incorporated, Archer Daniels Midland Company, EHL Ingredients, DMH Ingredients, Community Foods Limited, Tate & Lyle PLC, Olam International, Cargill Incorporated among others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends, future estimations, and dynamics from 2014 to 2022 of the global bulk food ingredients market, which assist in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Exhaustive analysis of the market by type and application helps in understanding the types and applications that are currently being used along with the variants that would gain prominence in the future.
- Extensive analysis is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which enables to understand the competitive outlook.
- Study of various factors that drive and restrain the growth of the market is likely to help market players to understand the dynamics of the changing competition.
- Study of analysis of the captivating strategies adopted by the market players are conducted, which are expected to assist the stakeholders to take actionable decisions.
BULK FOOD INGREDIENTS MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Primary Processed
- Grains & Seeds
- Herbs & Spices
- Secondary Processed
- Dry Fruits & Nuts
- Grains & Seeds
- Herbs & Spices
- Ready Meals
- Bakery Products
- Confectionery Products
- Snacks & Spreads
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of LAMEA