Camels are being raised for transport, fiber, meat and the dairy products. There is a growing recognition for the camel’s milk and other dairy products as it possess many health benefits. It is very helpful for decreasing insulin resistance and improving lipid profiles in the human body. Camel’s milk possesses more proportion of vitamin C and iron as compared to the cow’s milk; also it has lower value of fat and cholesterol.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The closure of factories due to COVID-19 led to the decline in the packaging of the camel dairy products in the industries. This not only affected the scale of production but also the growth of these industries.
- The online platforms, shops and retail stores were shut due to lockdown observed worldwide. This also affected the trade of these products which in turn hampered the sales of camel dairy products in various countries around the world.
- The sale of the camel dairy products is expected to boost after worldwide release of the lockdown situation due to COVID-19 due to demand for camel dairy products.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
As per medical research, camel milk has positive impact on the children suffering from autism. People with lactose intolerance were also able to cope well with camel’s milk in comparison to cow’s milk. Due to such nutrient rich features, the market of camel diary is gaining quite popularity worldwide.
Rise in health concern among people, change in the lifestyle, increase in the urban population and diversification in camel dairy products are the major factors that contribute toward the growth of camel dairy market.
However, cost of the camel milk is higher as compared to cow’s milk as milk production in camels is lower than that of cows and the breeding cost is also high. This is expected to limit the camel dairy market growth.
The global camel dairy market trends are as follows:
Variety of Camel Dairy Products
Major players are launching variety of products in the market to earn higher profits. Over the time period of last few years, the derivatives, such as yogurt, powder, butter, cheese, ice creams, infant formula, chocolates and even the beauty products have been getting lot popular around the world.
In terms of consumption, Saudi Arabia is considered to be the largest market. In addition, Sudan, Kenya, Ethiopia, and Somalia have higher consumption rate of camel dairy products. This market is expected to grow in North America as diabetic consumers of Canada and the U.S. are opting for camel milk over other alternatives owing to its lower sugar content.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global camel dairy industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global camel dairy market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global camel dairy market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global camel dairy market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Camel Dairy Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the camel dairy market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Camel Dairy Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
UK Camel Milk Ltd., Camelicious, Aadvik Foods, The Camel Milk Co., QCamel, Desert Farms Inc., VITAL CAMEL MILK LTD, Al Ain Farms, Camel Dairy Farm Smits, Tiviski Pvt Ltd.