Canned meat is fresh and ready- to eat meat, preserved at cold storages. Canned meat contains proteins, omega-3 fatty acids, fibres, and other nutrition’s that are essential for a balanced diet. The rising health consciousness of people has led them to prefer the canned meat. Amongst the various varieties of meat, poultry meat has the highest market share. It can be stock up for a longer period and easy to store. Canned meat is given with full details about the products ingredients and expiry date.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The people are avoiding the intake of animal protein. Thus, the pandemic had adversely affected the canned meat market.
- -Due to stringent regulations on trade practices, the canned meat is not able to retain its freshness for a long duration. Hence, the manufacturers are not able to manage the current stocks also.
- The lockdown and the travel restriction have affected the supply chain.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Due to the hectic schedules, people want to save their efforts and time, so they consume canned food. Canned meat comes under the premium quality products and is not affordable by all despite this fact, demand for canned food has increased as it is easy to consume with an added advantage of health benefits. The rise in the disposable income of people and the availability of quality products is an acceleration to its growth. In addition to this, the E-commerce zones prove to be a powerful tool for the expansion. The key market players are diversifying their businesses through mergers & acquisitions. Emerging technologies in the canning processes have driven the growth to an extent. However, overconsumption of meat can cause obesity and overweight, leading to certain diseases.
New product launches to flourish the market
Due to urbanization, demand for nutritious and easy-to-cook food is persistently surging. Hence, the key market players are indulged in adding new flavors and tastes so that the consumers get accustomed to their products. Thus, this is expected to boost the canned meat market growth in the forthcoming years. Garavilla, which is a subsidiary of The Bolton Group has introduced a fine quality canned meat and became a trendsetter for innovating new ideas. The products with improved capabilities are helpful for the retention of old customers and generate prospects as well.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global canned meat industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global canned meat market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global canned meat market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global canned meat market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Canned Meat Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the canned meat market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Canned Meat Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Mundella Foods, Crown Prince, Hormel Foods Corporation, Xiamen Gulong Food, Bar Harbor Foods, Meat Maniac, Survival Cave Food, Key Food Stores Co-op, Inc., Bolton Group, Bright Food
Zishan Group, Libby's Brand Holding, Radiant Farms, Guangdong Huanlejia Food, Dalian Lixiang Food, Wild Planet, Newport Jerky Company