Canned seafood is highly consumed by the consumer due to its nutritional properties. It is rich in proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates, and contains low trans-fat. It can be stock up for a longer period and easy to store. It is given with full details about the products ingredients and expiry date. Seafood like tuna and bluefish are highly preferred by the consumers because it is beneficial and preferred for a balanced diet.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The food & beverage market is drastically affected by COVID-19.
- There is an increase in the demand for food products; however, the supply of such products has decreased due to various reasons.
- The lockdown and the travel restrictions have affected the supply chain.
- People are shifting toward online shopping due to social distancing.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
There is an increase in rapid urbanization and changes in lifestyle owing to the demand for canned seafood. The increase of ready to eat food has supported the growth of the global canned seafood market. Increase in use of the internet and smartphone and rise in disposable income are the factors that boost the growth of the global market. However, seafood is highly dependable on the weather that can hinder the growth of the global market. The regular use of canned food can also create problems for the body that can create a threat toward the growth of the global canned seafood market. Contrarily, the changes in technologies and techniques, and new canning methods can create an opportunity for the growth of the canned seafood market.
The global canned seafood market trends are as follows:
With the increase in the e-commerce industry, the manufacturers are focusing on the online store by selling their products on the online store and increase their promotion on the internet. The demand for canned food is due to increase with the awareness about the benefits of seafood
The companies are also making cans of seafood recyclable and provide certified products. Companies are focusing on creating more transparency and safety. With the increase in demand, the companies are focusing on providing the best quality seafood and with new canning methods that preserve the proteins, and stored for a longer period.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global canned seafood market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global canned seafood market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global canned seafood market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global canned seafood market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Canned Seafood Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the canned seafood market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Canned Seafood Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By End User
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Wild Planet Foods, Connors Bros Ltd., Marine Harvest, Sajo Industries, Bumble Bee Seafoods, Tradient Seafoods, AquaChile, StarKist Co., Thai Union Group, Brunswick Seafood