Canned tuna is an important dietary source that is required for the healthy heart, brain, and development of the body. Canned tuna has essential nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids, high-quality protein, vitamins, and selenium. The canned tuna is a nutrient product that has a long shelf life. It is packed with some liquid like oil or water. It also has low cholesterol and sodium. The canned tuna can be purchased from supermarkets or online stores.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The COVID-19 pandemics has affected the global market and the economy.
- There is an increase in the demand for packaged food that has a long shelf life.
- Consumers are purchasing food products in bulk and this has caused problems for the retailer.
- Retailers are facing problems due to a lack of supply from the manufacturer and transportation restriction.
- Manufacturers are not able to produce the product due to disruption in the supply of raw material and lack of workers.
- The import-export restriction can also the reason for disruption in logistic networks.
- Companies are only focusing on fulfilling the domestic demand.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Rise in the demand for tuna fish and increase in disposable income are the factors that drive the growth of the global canned tuna market. The rise in online distribution channel and an increase in internet penetration boost the growth of the canned tuna market. However, the increase in the awareness toward animal and environment safety and surge in the shift of consumer to vegan products due to the health issues can be a threat to the growth of the global canned market.
The global canned tuna market trends are as follows:
The manufacturers are focusing on the online stores by selling their products on online platforms and increasing their promotion on the internet due to developments in the e-commerce industry. The demand for canned tuna is increasing with the awareness about the benefits of tuna. The companies are also making cans of tuna recyclable and providing certified products. Companies are focusing on creating transparency and safety.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global canned tuna industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global canned tuna market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global canned tuna market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global canned tuna market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Canned Tuna Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the canned tuna market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Canned Tuna Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By End User
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Dongwon Group, Century Pacific Food Inc., Golden Prize Canning Co. Ltd., Bumble Bee Foods LLC., AEC. CANNING Co. Ltd., Oceans, Thai Union Group PCL., American Tuna Inc., Wild Planet Food Inc., Crown Prince Inc.