A wine is an alcoholic drink that usually comes in a bottle and has its place at the table. It is one of the most popular hard drink, which consumers enjoy in every party or in a small gathering. But it is not easy to carry a bottle of wine with glasses at picnics. So, to overcome this constraint, canned wines came into existence, which got huge popularity and love from consumers because it is portable and durable. Canned wines are nothing but wines in a small quantity packed in a can. It is available in many flavors and gives same experience as of bottled wines as the process of making both the wines is same. Canned wines are not a new thing, but the convenience of not requiring glasses or bottle openers is something new and a good change according to the changes in lifestyle of the consumers.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
Canned wines manufacturing and selling companies are facing issues for production. Due to the corona virus, factories are shut down, supply chain is fully disrupted, and companies are also facing difficulty regarding the availability of the raw material and shortage of staff and resources in the middle of corona virus outbreak, which has slowed down the market at a global level.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
College students and majority of working class people have shifted their preference from high alcohol by volume dark drinks to low alcohol by volume drinks with low sugar. Canned wines have become a good substitute to those heavy wine bottles, which require other things as well. These include bottle opener and glasses. Canned wines can easily be carried anywhere, from beaches to night camping, and are durable, easily consumable, and provide the same aesthetic and satisfaction as bottled wines.
The Global Canned Wines Market Trends are as follows:
After experiencing the popularity for canned wines, companies have started to innovate and have introduced diet wines to cater to the health conscious consumers. Diet wines contain low alcohol as compared to other wines because alcohol is the major calorie contributor, more than sugar.
Attracting the Millennial
Wines are generally considered for youth or adult generation as these come in a classy bottle with classy box packaging. But, when canned wines entered into the market, it attracted large number of millennials with its cool canned packaging and small quantity. It attracted young generation with its catchy names, flavors, and celebrity endorsements.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global canned wines industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global canned wines market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global canned wines market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global canned wines market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Canned Wines Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the canned wines market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Canned Wines Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Total Together, FeCoVitA Coop, Accolade Wines, Grupo Penaflor, Constellation Brands, The Wine Group, Castel Freres, Treasury Wine Estate, E & J Gallo