The carbonated soft drinks market is experiencing significant growth in the global market and is expected to grow consistently in years to come due to an increase in the preference level of customers across the world. A soft drink is usually carbonated water with added natural or artificial water. Soft drinks contain caffeine, colorings, preservatives, and other ingredients. The increasing popularity of carbonated soft drinks especially among young-generation is a major factor driving the growth of the global carbonated soft drinks market. The partnership with food-chain giants is the major impact of the beverage business is the world market.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The global impact of COVID-19 hit massive sales drops in the food and beverage industry. During the lockdown, closure of the supermarkets and departmental stores caused major impact on the decline of sales and revenue of the carbonated soft drinks market.
- Due to the COVID-19 outbreak most of the production plants of food and beverage industries are closed. Disruption in distribution channel is the major factor to decline the sales of the soft drinks market.
- The Post-COVID will negatively impact on carbonated soft drinks market as people will prefer more organic and natural beverages for health benefits to improve their immunity system.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
- In developed nations raising the demand for carbonated soft drinks in the young population is a major factor to grow the beverage industry.
- The increasing rate of serving carbonated soft drinks in various fast food joints and cafes along with food is also a factor fuelling the growth of the worldwide market.
- The distributional strategy of retail giants to represent their product in front shelf has major impact on consumers to attract and influence them in the global supermarket sector.
- Changing lifestyle of people by improving their standard of living and serving soft-drinks on many occasions, such as Parties, Event, and others is to expand the beverage market worldwide.
- Increasing the diabetic-population is a threat to beverage industries, major manufacturers using this threat into opportunities to introduce specially made products for the target population. For example, Diet-coke and fewer calories beverages.
North America has projected to have largest market share in terms of revenue and market growth during the forecast period. Increasing utilization of carbonated soft drinks among people, particularly in restaurants and fast-food segments propelled the demand for carbonated soft drinks. The Asia Pacific region expected significant growth in terms of revenue during the forecast period.
The surge in usage in restaurants and fast-food chain sector
The major manufacturers have been focusing on expanding their market segment in terms of sales and distributional channels across the globe, started collaboration retail supermarket chains like Walmart's and others. In the food sector increasing expansion in global market tie-up with fast-food joints and serving beverages as a side drink along with food is a significant success in the market and helps to expand the market across the globe.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of thecarbonated soft drinks marketalong with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global carbonated soft drinks market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global carbonated soft drinks market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global carbonated soft drinks marketanalysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in Carbonated Soft Drinks Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in thecarbonated soft drinks market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Carbonated Soft Drinks Market. Product types by Flavors Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Suntory Holdings Ltd., Keurig Dr. Pepper Inc., Britvic Soft Drinks Limited., National Beverage Corp., Bickford's Australia Pty Ltd., Reeds Inc., PepsiCo, Inc., F&N Foods Pte Ltd., Cott Corporation, The Coca-Cola Company
Postobón S.A, Jones Soda Co., Appalachian Brewing Compan, Tru Blu Beverages, The Asahi Group.