Cardiovascular prosthetic devices are developed to replace the damaged heart tissues. These devices are so designed that they mimic the working of normal cardiovascular organs. Cardiac prosthetic devices have allowed the heart surgeons to improve the treatment for heart blockages. Heart valves and pacemakers are the majorly used cardiac prosthetic devices. The increase in the number of cardiac disorder cases will drive the market for the cardiac prosthetic devices.
Cardiac prosthetic devices is an ever-growing market due to increasing prevalence of cardiac disorders. For instance, around 5 million American population is diagnosed with heart valve disorders every year. Moreover increasing adoption rate for these devices along with increasing geriatric population and the unhealthy living style of the current generation will propel the growth of market. Whereas high cost of these devices restrains the growth of market.
The report segments the cardiovascular prosthetic devices market on the basis of type and geography. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into cardiac prosthetic devices and vascular prosthetic devices.
Furthermore, cardiac prosthetic devices are sub classified into prosthetic heart valves, annuloplasty rings, pacemaker leads, defibrillator leads, tissue patches, ventricular assist devices and artificial hearts. Vascular prosthetic devices are sub-segmented into synthetic grafts, pericardial tissue patches, synthetic patches, vascular stents and endovascular devices. On the geographical basis, the breakdown of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
World cardiovascular prosthetic devices market has witnessed many developments led by the key market players. The major companies of the market are adopting product approval and acquisition to strengthen their R&D department to develop better cardiovascular prosthetic devices. For instance, on April 2016 Abbott Laboratories announced a definitive agreement to acquire St. Jude Medical to strengthen its product offerings.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players including Abbott Laboratories, Edwards Lifesciences Corp., W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., Medtroic plc, Sorin Group, St. Jude Medical, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., SYMETIS SA and Lifetech Scientific (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. is also provided in this report.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the world cardiovascular prosthetic devices market.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2022, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to help in understanding the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the cardiovascular prosthetic devices market is provided.
- Key market players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analysed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of world cardiovascular prosthetic devices market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Cardiac Prosthetic Devices
- Prosthetic Heart Valves
- Mechanical Heart Valve
- Tissue Heart Valve
- Transcatheter Heart Valve
- Annuloplasty Rings
- Flexible Annuloplasty Ring
- Semi-Rigid Annuloplasty Ring
- 3D Annuloplasty Ring
- Pacemaker Leads
- Defibrillator Leads
- Tissue Patches
- Ventricular Assist Devices
- Right Ventricular Assist Devices (RVAD)
- Left Ventricular Assist Devices (LVAD)
- Bipolar Ventricular Assist Devices (BVAD)
- Artificial Hearts
- Vascular Prosthetic Devices
- Synthetic Grafts
- Pericardial Tissue Patches
- Synthetic Patches
- Vascular Stents
- Endovascular Device
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- South Africa