Cannabis can cure various diseases due to its numerous medicinal properties. One of its ingredient Cannabidiol (CBD) specially derived from either Hemp or Marijuana Plant, has many health benefits. Such as anti-inflammatory properties, pain relief, reduction of anxiety & depression, treatment of cancer symptoms, and boosting cognitive abilities.
CBD products made from both Hemp or Marijuana contains tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), a psychoactive substance that produces the high. Hemp-derived CBD products have gained higher traction as compared to Marijuana-derived CBD products, because THC concentration in former is 0.3% only, while in the latter it is 15%–40%. Less concentration of THC in Hemp-derived products is the main reason for its legalization in many countries.
Although CBD has wide applications, the scientific researchers in this market are involved in understanding and expanding its scope. CBD-enhanced probiotic supplements are one of the products made from CBD. The benefit of both CBD and SCD is gained in one serving by infusing the CBD extract with SCD probiotics. SCD probiotics have microbes, who have the potential to balance our systems, like the microbiomes in our gut and body. Due to the unique fermentation method, the microbes present in SCD probiotics are more resilient and stronger.
CBD also helps in maintaining gut by supporting proper digestion, keeping intestinal tract healthy, and aiding gut flora and pH. Therefore, supplements formed from the integration of CBD and SCD probiotics prove to be very beneficial for the microbiomes present in the human digestive tract and gut.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The cannabis industry is facing a unique set of challenges.
- The cannabis market is expected to lose revenue due to the Corona outbreak.
- Prices for cannabinoid products have significantly fallen.
- The supply chain has been disrupted, due to restricted transport and store closure.
- There is still a scope to capture consumers through online channels.
- Trails have been launched in various countries to find out if CBDs properties can be an effective treatment for COVID-19.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The growth of the CBD probiotic supplements market is led by the growing awareness among people regarding the health of their immune system, digestive system, and the health issues faced due to increase in stress, while the rise in awareness can be attributed to awareness initiatives taken by various organizations and key players.
The infusion of CBD in probiotic supplements has further pushed the growth to the next level. The CBD-enhanced probiotic supplements prove to be more beneficial and effective in keeping your intestinal tract and digestive system healthy. This market is driven by the legalization of CBD in various regions, and an increase in the R&D for cannabinoid.
However, the stringent government policies regarding the production of CBD and the adverse effects that are associated with cannabis may slow the growth of the market. Also, the high cost associated with CBD-enhanced probiotic supplements and the availability of substitutes in the market can hamper its growth.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global CBD-enhanced probiotic supplements industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global CBD-enhanced probiotic supplements market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global CBD-enhanced probiotic supplements market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global CBD-enhanced probiotic supplements market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the CBD-Enhanced Probiotic Supplements Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the CBD-enhanced probiotic supplements market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Cbd-Enhanced Probiotic Supplements Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By End User
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Vibrant Health, CBD American Shaman, Kövo Essentials, NewLeaf Brands, Garden of Life, Green Garden Gold