Cell analysis deals with the study of cells, which are isolated from tissues in multicellular organisms and unicellular organisms. Cellular analysis plays a vital role in gene identification, protein identification epigenomics, and other life science-related areas. It is a natural process to study genetical and phonotypical characteristics of an organism. The cell analysis market is anticipated to witness significant growth due to increase in corporate and government funding for cell-based research and rise in prevalence of chronic diseases across the globe during the forecast period.
The growth of the cell analysis market is driven by development of the healthcare industry and rise in incidence of cancer. Furthermore, introduction of technologically advanced products and increase in hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, and others fuel the market growth. However, high cost of cell analysis procedure and complex & time-consuming regulatory guidelines hamper the market growth. Increase in government investments in life sciences sector and rapid expansion of the biopharmaceutical & biotechnological companies are expected to provide growth opportunities for the market
The cell analysis market is segmented on the basis of product, application, end user, and region. Based on product, the market is bifurcated into consumables and instruments. The consumables segment is further divided into reagents, assay kits, microplates, and others. The assay kits segment is subsegmented into immunoassays and cell-based assays.
The instruments segment is further classified into microscopes, flow cytometers, spectrophotometers, qPCR, cell counters, high content screening systems (HCS), and cell microarrays. The microscopes divide the cell analysis market into electron microscopes, inverted microscopes, stereomicroscopes, fluorescence & confocal microscopes, phase contrast microscopes, near-field scanning optical microscopes (NSOM), and others. The flow cytometers are categorized into flow cytometry instruments and flow cytometry software. Based on spectrophotometers, the market is segmented into fluorescence microplate readers, microplate spectrophotometers, and colorimeters.
The market based on cell counter is divided into automated cell counters, and hemocytometers & manual cell counters. By high content screening systems (HCS), the market is categorized into cell imaging & analysis HCS systems and HCS software. Applications covered in the study include cell identification, cell viability, cell signaling pathway/signal transduction, cell proliferation, cell counting & quality control, cell interaction, cell structure study, target identification & validation, and single-cell analysis.
By end user, the market is classified into hospitals and academic & research institutes, contract research organizations (CROS) and pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, laboratories, cell culture collection repositories, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the global cell analysis market are BD Biosciences, Danaher Corporation, GE Healthcare, Merck Millipore, Miltenyi Biotec, STEMCELL Technologies, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Terumo BCT, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., and Promega Corporation.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided, which helps to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis represents the use of cell analysis in cancer, identification of gene, DNA repair, and others.
Cell Analysis Market Key Segments:
- Assay Kits
- Cell-based Assays
- Electron Microscopes
- Inverted Microscopes
- Fluorescence & Confocal Microscopes
- Phase Contrast Microscopes
- Near-field Scanning Optical Microscopes (NSOM)
- Flow Cytometers
- Flow Cytometry Instruments
- Flow Cytometry Software
- Fluorescence Microplate Readers
- Microplate Spectrophotometers
- Cell Counters
- Automated Cell Counters
- Hemocytometers & Manual Cell Counters
- High-content Screening (HCS) Systems
- Cell Imaging & Analysis HCS Systems
- HCS Software
- Cell Microarrays
- Cell Identification
- Cell Viability
- Cell Signaling Pathway/Signal Transduction
- Cell Proliferation
- Cell Counting & Quality Control
- Cell Interaction
- Cell Structure Study
- Target Identification & Validation
- Single-cell Analysis
By End User
- Hospitals and Academic & Research Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs) and Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Cell Culture Collection Repositories
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA