Clinical trial management system (CTMS) is a software used for managing clinical trials of biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. The high efficiency of the system to maintain & manage plans, perform & report functions, as well as store participant contact information, and track deadlines boost the market growth.
The global clinical trials management market is driven by increase in adoption of clinical trial management system (CTMS) in clinical trials, growth in the number of clinical trials, surge in the number of product launches, favorable government initiatives supporting the use of CTMS, and rise in R&D activities expenditure of pharmaceutical and bio-pharmaceutical companies. However, dearth of skilled professionals to operate advanced CTMS solutions and high cost of CTMS solutions restrain the market growth. Conversely, development of advanced software with high accuracy and efficiency provides lucrative opportunities for the market growth.
The global clinical trials management system market is segmented on the basis of product, component, mode of delivery, end user, and geography. Based on type, it is bifurcated into enterprise CTMS and site CTMS. Based on the component, it is divided into software and services. On the basis of mode of delivery, it is categorized into web-based CTMS, licensed enterprise CTMS, and cloud-based CTMS. On the basis of end user, it is classified into pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations, medical device companies, and others (hospitals & academic research institutes). Geographically, it is analyzed across four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the global clinical trials management system market include Oracle Corporation, Merge Healthcare Incorporated, Medidata Solutions, Inc., PAREXEL International Corporation, MedNet Solutions, Inc., Bio-Optronics, Inc., Forte Research Systems, Inc., ERT Clinical, DATATRAK International, Inc., and Bioclinica.
- The report provides in-depth analysis of the market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current & emerging market trends and dynamics of the global market from 2017 to 2023 to identify the upcoming market opportunities.
- The report includes the recent industry trends and developments and the potential opportunities in the industry.
- Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the market growth is provided in the report.
Clinical Trial Management Market Key Segments:
- Enterprise CTMS
- Site CTMS
By Mode of Delivery
- Web-based CTMS
- Licensed Enterprise CTMS
- Cloud-based CTMS
By End User
- Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Medical Device Companies
- Academic Research Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA