Cloud advertising solution provides building blocks for virtual advertising platforms in online and social media websites for better and effective advertisement of brands and services. In the recent years, with growth in demand for dynamic optimization of advertisements and virtual campaign orchestration process, several industries such as retail, media & entertainment, business service providers, and others implement cloud advertising solutions at a higher pace.
The global cloud advertising market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, attributed to rise in ICT expenditure by governments in several developed as well as developing regions including North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. In addition, growth in adoption of e-commerce and social media applications gives rise to the cloud advertising industry among several user groups such as large and small and medium enterprises. However, lack of IT infrastructure in under developed regions including Latin America and Africa is expected to restrain the growth of the market.
The report segments the cloud advertising market based on type, deployment model, user group, industry vertical, and geography. Based on type, the market is divided into the cross channel, end-to-end, and others. As per deployment model, the market is classified into private, public, and hybrid. By user group, the market is divided into SMEs and large enterprises. Based on industry vertical, the market is categorized as BFSI, government, retail, IT & telecom, media & entertainment, hospitality & tourism, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Amazon Web Services, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Google Inc., Rackspace Hostings, Inc., IBM Corporation, Adobe Systems Incorporated, Viant Technology LLC, Salesforce.com, Inc., Marin Software, and Imagine Communications Corp. are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global cloud advertising market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 20162023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
Cloud Advertising Market Key Segments:
- Cross channel
By Deployment Model
By User Group
- Large enterprises
- By Industry Vertical
- IT & telecom
- Media & Entertainment
- Hospitality & tourism
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East