Cocoa products are derived from the cocoa seed of the cocoa tree. There are different types of products obtained from cocoa seeds such as cocoa powder, cocoa paste, cocoa butter, and cocoa liquor, which commonly found globally. Cocoa powder is mostly used to produce chocolate & chocolate confectionaries and cocoa paste is used to manufacture ice cream and sweet desserts. Cocoa butter has been widely used in the pharmaceuticals industry to reduce or prevent stretch marks. Furthermore, cocoa liquor is used in bakeries, drinks, desserts, ice creams, and coatings.
Increase in the demand for chocolate & chocolate related products such as sweet chocolate, dark chocolate, drinking chocolate, and milk chocolate has been the key driver for the cocoa products market. Cocoa products have various benefits on the human body such as relief from high blood pressure and various neurodegenerative diseases, owning to a surge in the demand for cocoa products in the market. However, the high sugar-content in most cocoa-based products has hindered the growth of the cocoa product market. Application of cocoa products in pharmaceuticals and cosmetics has created new opportunities for market growth.
The cocoa products market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. By type the market is segmented into cocoa powder, cocoa paste, cocoa butter, cocoa beans, and others. By application, the market is divided into bakery, drinks & beverages, confectionaries, functional food, and others. By geography it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the major players analyzed in this report are Kraft Foods Group, Inc., Blommer Chocolate Company, Cargill, Inc., Tradin Organic Agriculture B.V., Touton S.A., Ciranda, Inc., Artisan Confections Company, PASCHA Chocolate, Internatural Foods LLC, and NORD COCOA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps understand various products of the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Cocoa Products Market Key Segments:
- Cocoa Powder
- Cocoa Paste
- Cocoa Butter
- Cocoa Beans
- Others (Cocoa Liquor and many more)
- Drinks & Beverages
- Functional Food
- Others (Pharmaceuticals, Ointments, and Cosmetics)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA