IoT Tech Expo Europe 2017
IotTech Expo Europe 2017
Date:1st - 2nd June 2017
Smart Cities Market
Data Analytics Outsourcing Market
Cyber Security Market
Cloud Security Market
Smart Transportation Market
Smart Home Appliances
Smart Homes, Buildings (Energy Efficient, Automated) Market
World Smart Cities Market
The leading IoT conference series is returning to Berlin on the 1-2ndJune, withkeynote speakers fromthe likes of Nestle, BMW, Coca-Cola, GSK, Microsoft, Johnson Controls, Sigfox, Hamburg Sud, Piaggio, Turkish Airlines, Volvo, Reliance,Engieand more. The 2-day event will cover a range of industries from manufacturing to healthcare, transportation togovernment, logistics to retail, with a total of6 conference trackscovering the entire Internet of Things ecosystem.
The conferencesare Connected Industry,Developing for the IoT,Smart Transportation & Cities, Data & Security, IoT in Enterprise and IoT Innovations& Technologies.
A recentstudybyIDCfound spending on the IoT in Central and Eastern Europe hit $11 billion (8.8bn) in 2016 and the latest update to the firm's WorldwideSemi-annualIoT Spending Guide adds that the IoT revenues in the Central and EasternEurope(CEE) region will post a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.5% over the 20162020 forecast period, reaching $24 billion in 2020.Transportation,manufacturing,utilitiesare the CEE industries that are leading the way in IoT investments at $2.3 billion, $2.1 billion and $1.2 billion, respectively, in 2016. With this in mind, the event will feature top-level speakers from these industry verticals, who will be sharing their IoT knowledge and case studies.
Keynote speakers include:
- Thomas Brenner, VP, Digital Life & Research,BMW Group
- Ralf Hagen, Engineering Manager MES/E&A,Nestle
- Aurelius Wosylus, Director Sales & Partners Germany,Sigfox
- Serdar Gurbuz, Digital Innovation Manager,Turkish Airlines
- Kai Gait, Senior Global Digital Director,GlaxoSmithKline
- Sudhi Sinha, VP, Product Development, Building Technology & Services,Johnson Controls
- Derek Myers, Group Director, Channel Strategy & Development,Coca-Cola
- Luca Sacchi, Head of Strategic Innovation, SVP,Piaggio Group
- Christian Walter, Applications Engineer,European Space Agency
- Julie Delahaye, Research Engineer in Nanotechnologies,Engie
- Alun Jones, Data Scientist,Konecranes
- Juergen Hase, CEO,Unlimit by Reliance
- Hans Dahlberg, VP - Head of Global IoT Solutions,Telia Company
- Andreas Mrozek, Global Head, Marine & Terminal Operations (OPS),Hamburg Sud
- Niels Haverkorn, VP Connected Solutions,Volvo CE
- Barney Smith, CEO,Bristol is Open
- Martin Woolley, Technical Program Manager,Bluetooth SIG
- Henri Troillet, Senior Manager Investor Consulting,Germany Trade & Invest
To see all of the above speakers and more at theIoT Tech Expo Europeplease visit the website toregister your pass. Early bird prices end Friday 31stMarch so register now to save up to 400 on your all-access gold pass!
To learn more about the IoT Tech Expo World Series, visit the corresponding sites:
IoT Tech Expo Europe1-2ndJune, Estrel, Berlin
IoT Tech Expo North America29-30thNovember, Santa Clara, Silicon Valley
IoT Tech Expo Global2018, London
For speaking, sponsorship and exhibitor enquiries please contact the team email@example.com call on +44 (0) 117 980 9023.
NOTES FOR EDITORS
About IoT Tech Expo
The IoT Tech Expo World Series (www.iottechexpo.com) hosts top level content and discussion, introducing and exploring the latest innovations in the Internet of Things arena. It bringstogether key industries includingManufacturing, Transport, Health, Logistics, Government, Energy,andAutomotive.
IoT Tech Expo
+44117 980 9023