Cordial drink is a sweetened non-alcoholic concentrated fruit syrup, is another name for the cordial drink. The desire for simple and flavorful nonalcoholic beverages is driving the cordial market. Fruit juice, vegetable extracts, herbs & spices, sugar or sugar replacements, and water make up the majority of its formulas. The desire for new fruit-based beverages that are both alcohol-free and carbonated is growing.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- Food and beverage companies in the consumer products sector are confronting lower consumption and disturbed supply networks.
- Apart from food chains, the pandemic COVID-19 has had a significant influence on the supply chain, which has been disrupted.
- As customers race to replenish their pantries, the packaged food and beverage industries are seeing an increase in demand for shelf-stable goods and beverages, especially milk products.
- Although at-home consumption has increased, out-of-home consumption – which has historically generated the biggest margin – has practically come to a halt. Long-term changes in customer behavior and demand are possible.
- Raw material supply is also disrupted because of the pandemics effect on the agricultural production.
Top Impacting Factors
- The increased consumption of cordials is due to increased consumer awareness as a result of their widespread availability in cafes, restaurants, and hotels.
- Manufacturers are responding to consumer demand for clean-label products by introducing sugar-free and preservative-free cordials to the market.
- Cordial contains natural fruit nutrients, and the demand for fruit cordials without artificial colors is increasing.
- Some of the characteristics that are positively affecting the market's growth include ready-to-formulate products, non-alcoholic sweetened beverages, and on-the-go convenience.
Increased awareness and shift of consumer preference towards non-alcoholic beverages
The growing popularity of non-alcoholic, non-carbonated, and simple-to-make beverages is propelling the worldwide cordial drink market forward. Fruit and vegetable-based cordials are becoming more popular, catering not only to children but also to consumers of all ages.
Added sugar in the drinks are viewed as a cause to health issues
The added sugar is stifling the cordials market's expansion. Consumers are deterred from purchasing highly sweetened cordials due to rising incidences of lifestyle problems such as obesity and diabetes, which may be linked to a high sugar intake. Manufacturers can encourage consumers to choose drinks that are natural and gut-friendly, with low sugar and fruit-flower-based components like botanicals, herbs, exotic fruits, and elderflower.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Cordial Drink Market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Cordial Drink Market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the Cordial Drink Market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Cordial Drink Market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the Cordial Drink Market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "Cordial Drink Market" prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "Cordial Drink Market"?
Cordial Drink Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Bickford’s Australia Pvt. Ltd., Cottee’s Pvt. Ltd., Sainsbury’s Group, Britvic Plc, HUL, Rasna Pvt Limited, The Coca Cola Company, Tovali Limited, Nichols Plc, Sunquick.