Counter Espionage Devices Market Outlook – 2027
The global counter espionage devices market size is experiencing a significant growth, owing to growth in awareness of customers about risks of surveillance. The market is expected to grow considerably during the forecast period. Counter espionage devices are electronic devices that prevent surveillance by nullifying a radar system or a detection system. Counter espionage technique includes detecting hidden covert listening devices, visual surveillance and utilization of counter surveillance software to prevent any unwanted cybercrime.
Technological advancements have made the price of a surveillance device less of a barrier, which makes them easily accessible for consumers hence, posing a threat to privacy of individuals, businesses, and governments. The need for counter espionage devices is on the rise to protect privacy of individuals, businesses, and governments.
The global counter espionage devices market is segmented on the basis of type, application, system, platform, and region. Based on type, the market is divided into RF detector, wiretap detector, camera finder, GPS detector, microphone blocker, audio jammer and counter surveillance apps. In terms of application, the market is categorized into military, homeland security, industrial/analytical, sensing, telecommunications, R&D and others.
Top Impacting Factors
Rise in terrorism, growth in defense budget, and up gradation of defense sectors in various countries across the world are some of major factors that drive the counter espionage devices market growth. Owing to various advantages offered by counter espionage devices such as reduction of risk of surveillance, the counter espionage devices market is expected to experience a significant growth in the coming years.
North America is Anticipated to Hold the Largest Market Size
North America is expected to lead the global market as its defense sectors are investing a lot in creating more technologically-advanced counter espionage systems. North American countries such as the U.S. and Canada are taking initiatives to implement advanced counter espionage systems for naval, land, and air forces, owing to the major factors such as increase in military support to other countries and terrorism.
Huge Investments in Electronic Countermeasures
It is anticipated that there would be huge investments in development and manufacturing of electronic warfare systems, such as Radar Warning Receivers (RWRs), Electronic Countermeasures (ECM), and Electronic Support Measures (ESM) during the forecast period. Additionally, it is anticipated that airborne ECM technologies witness an upsurge, which are estimated to play a major role in the global counter espionage devices market growth.
Advantages of Implementing Counter Espionage Devices
- Technological advancements have decreased price of a counter espionage device, which makes them easily accessible for consumers hence, posing a threat to privacy of individuals, businesses, and governments. Need for counter espionage devices is on the rise to protect privacy of individuals, businesses, and governments.
- Counter espionage devices prevent theft of trade secrets in the corporate world.
- With rise in insider threats, owing to deployment of cloud-based systems and increase in accessibility to malicious technology, there is a huge demand for counter espionage devices.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global counter espionage devices industry along with the current counter espionage devices market trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global counter espionage devices market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed counter espionage devices market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- COVID-19 outbreak has caused a temporary delay in production, increased cost, and revenue losses in the global market.
- BAE Systems are directly flowing cash to their suppliers to minimize any disruptions in the company’s supply chain during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Lockheed Martin is granting up to $500 to their employees who regularly work at a selected Lockheed Martin facility or a customer site during the COVID-19 impact. It is adopting teleworking, minimum staffing, and social distancing policies to decrease concentration of employees in office and manufacturing sites.
- Northrop Grumman is supporting its supply chain via personalized outreach, accelerated payments, and a steady flow of demand for supplies.
Questions Answered in the Counter Espionage Devices Market Research Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the global counter espionage devices market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the global counter espionage devices market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the global counter espionage devices market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Counter Espionage Devices Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Thales Group (France), Mercury Systems Inc. (U.S.), Lockheed Martin (U.S.), Northrop Grumman (U.S.), L-3 Technologies (U.S.), Ultra Electronics (UK), Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. (Israel), Saab AB (Sweden), Raytheon (U.S.), BAE Systems (UK)