The increased demand for premium beer, particularly among millennial buyers, is a crucial element driving market expansion. Dark beer is a sort of craft beer made from malted barley that has been fermented to give it a dark color. This beer has a light and pleasant flavor that sets it apart from the others and entices customers to buy it. To give it a robust and unique flavor, it is commonly infused with coffee and chocolate drinks. Furthermore, the global surge in craft beer consumption, owing to its distinct flavor profile, encourages the use of dark beer. The increase in number of millennials is thought to have a beneficial impact on market growth.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Despite the fact that the COVID-19 pandemic is still affecting the growth of numerous industries, the outbreak's immediate impact is varied. While some industries may experience a decline in demand, many others may stay unaffected and exhibit strong development prospects.
- In 2020, the Dark Beer industry has been one of the industries that has recovered quickly from the difficult COVID market conditions. As producers focus on new product releases and process optimization, the long-term forecast for the dark beer market remains positive.
- Companies that make dark beer have strategized concentrated R&D spending and planning new product launches post-COVID conditions, which have begun in 2021. In addition, developed relationships with distributors, improved performance, and lowered costs are all common strategies in 2021.
- COVID-19 has the potential to have three major effects on the global economy: directly impacting production & demand, causing supply chain & market disruption, and having a financial impact on businesses & financial markets.
- Lockdowns due to COVID-19 has had a wide range of effects, including flight cancellations, travel bans, and quarantines, restaurants closing, and all indoor events being restricted in over forty countries. A massive slowdown of the Dark Beer market volatility, falling business confidence, growth in panic among the population, and uncertainty about the future have all been reported as a result of the outbreak.
Top Impacting Factors
- Globally, the number of pubs and nightclubs has grown, helping market expansion.
- According to the Office of National Statistics, there are 39,135 pubs in the UK as of recent records.
- Furthermore, the growth in number of local brewers in various nations, combined with expanding urbanization, has propelled market growth. Breweries provide a variety of social activities, including themed events and game evenings.
- The food and beverage industry is expected to undergo certain structural changes in 2021 due to growth in consumer awareness in food selection. The trend toward more sustainable, regenerative, plant-based, and immunity-boosting foods and beverages has driven demand for the category.
Increased Popularity of Dark Beer among the Alcohol Drinkers
The market expansion of black beer has been primarily driven by the increased consumption of craft beers due to the variety of flavors available and the growth trend to consume innovative beer. In addition, consumer health and wellness trends have driven people to favor low-calorie and better-for-you products, shifting their preferences toward craft beer. As a result, market growth is boosted.
Alcoholic Beverages have a Negative Effect on the Health of a Person
The harmful health impacts of alcohol consumption are a key stumbling block to the establishment of the black beer business. Cardiovascular disease and liver cirrhosis are two of the most common health problems associated with alcohol usage, both of which have a negative impact on market growth.Long-term consumption can lead to alcoholism and a variety of dangerous side effects, including starvation, memory loss, mental issues, heart problems, liver failure, pancreas enlargement (inflammation), digestive tract malignancies, and more.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the dark beer industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the dark beer market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the dark beer market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed dark beer market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Dark Beer Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in the dark beer market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "dark beer market" market prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "dark beer market"?
Dark Beer Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Carlsberg Breweries AS, Heineken NV, Diageo PLC, Mikkeller APS, Beavertown Brewery, The Boston Beer Co. Inc, Buxton Brewery Co. Ltd, Anheuser Busch InBev SA NV, Asahi Group Holdings Ltd, Stone Brewing Co.