Diabetic Food products are dietary products that include reduced carbohydrate and sugar contents that help in controlling the rise of the blood glucose. Diabetic Food also contains low calorie sweeteners, diet beverages, etc. These products are consumed by diabetic people as well as by the people who are not diabetic as precautionary measure to prevent diabetes.
The major driver for the growth of the Diabetic Food market is the increasing diabetic population. Rising awareness about the health issues, diabetic concerns and increasing obesity are also contributing to the growth of the Diabetic Food market. However, relatively high price of the products are hampering the growth of the market. Increasing awareness of the Diabetic Food products and the rising consumption of sugar substitute are expected to create lot of opportunities for the growth of the Diabetic Food market.
Diabetic Foods Application Market Analysis
Diabetic Food application market is segmented into confectionary, ice creams & jellies, dietary beverages, snacks, baked products, dairy products and others. Dietary beverages are the largest revenue generating segment due to varied products of dietary beverages and relatively large consumption of the beverages globally.
Diabetic Foods Geography Market Analysis
Geographically, Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW. North America is the largest revenue-generating segment due to the largest population pool that is suffering from chronic diseases and relatively more number of health conscious population.
The key strategies adopted by the companies to expand in the Diabetic Food Market are product launches, mergers & acquisitions and agreements & collaborations. These strategies would yield strong performing products. Top players in the market are Nestle Golden Farm Candies, Uniliver, Kellogg, Cadbury, Mars, and PepsiCo.
High level Analysis
The report presents detailed analysis of Diabetic Food market using Porter’s five forces model. According to porter’s analysis, the bargaining power of the supplier is high due to high cost of switching. The bargaining power of buyer is low due to the specialized products of Diabetic Food market. Threat of new entrants is high, as business needs moderately high capital investment.
- The study helps to analyze the Diabetic Food market trends to provide in-depth knowledge of the market segment and thus, helps the market players to build viable strategies
- To classify competitive strategies adopted by the crowned players and thus, assist the stakeholders in making business decisions
- Porter’s five forces model helps to understand the scope of the bargaining power of buyers and suppliers and threat of the new entrants
- Analysis of the current market scenario, forecasts of the future transition trends and projected revenue of the market through 2013-2020 are expounded in the report; thus, help stakeholders analyze the market
- The analysis focuses on the wide range of opportunities for the enlargement and expansion of the market
Diabetic Food Market Analysis is classified according to applications and geographies.
MARKET BY APPLICATIONS
- Ice Creams and Jellies
- Dietary Beverages
- Baked Products
- Dairy Products
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Asia Pacific