Digital rights management (DRM) is the access control technology used to secure policies over the internet and to restrict usage of registered hardware and copyrighted content. DRM technology enables enterprises to regulate the usage, variation, and distribution of copyrighted works such as software and multimedia content as well as systems within devices that enforce these policies. With the increase in dependency on internet, growth in usage of smart devices has resulted in need for an efficient digital rights management solution. Usually a person who has the authorization for a product can easily copy and sell the content within seconds. It is therefore hard to distinguish and stop these transactions. To manage and control the circulation of digital files over the internet, most enterprises implement effective DRM solutions so that only authorized licensee can access the data.
The global digital rights management market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, with respect to individual growth trends and the future prospect to the digital rights management market. Increase in internet usage and growth in smart devices drive the growth of the market. Lack of awareness about enterprises about the benefits of DRM solutions and lack of common standards to manage digital content restrict the growth of this market. The various digital rights management applications such as mobile content, mobile gaming, and e-books in different verticals offer opportunities for the global DRM market.
The report segments the digital rights management market on the basis of application, industry verticals, enterprise size, and geography. According to the application, the market is classified into mobile content, mobile gaming, video on demand, and others. On the basis of industry verticals, the market is categorized into BFSI, healthcare, printing & publication, educational industry, music industry, television and film, and others. Based on the size, it is divided into small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises. By geography, the market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as IBM Corporation, Cyber Optic Group, Oracle Corporation, General Electric, Integrated Facilities Solutions, SAP Digital Inc., Axtia Technologies, Union Financial Technologies, HP Development Company, L.P., and Adobe Systems, Inc. are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global digital rights management market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Geographically, the digital rights management market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 20162023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2016 to 2023 in terms of value and opportunities.
- Level of competition within the industry and the business strategy development are analyzed using the Porters Five Forces model.
Digital Rights Management Market Key Segments:
- Mobile Content
- Mobile Gaming
- Video on Demand
By Industry Verticals
- Banking, Financial Service, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Printing & Publication Educational
- Television and Film
By Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East