Digital transformation can be defined as the use of the digital technologies such as cloud computing, big data, mobility, and social media to improve the business processes. The need for business growth, to improve operational expenses and business efficiency and to track the real-time business activities drive the businesses to be part of the digital transformation.
The growth in penetration of IoT-based products and devices in day to day life, increase in the usage of mobile devices and apps, and rise in dependency of business on IoT based products and solutions drive the digital transformation market growth. However, factors such as underdeveloped ICT infrastructure in the underdeveloped and developing nations, and high data security threats hinder the growth of the market. In addition, rise in dependence of the retail, BFSI, and automotive sectors on IoT-based products & solutions is expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the market.
The report segments the digital transformation market based on solutions, services, end users, industry verticals, and region. By solution, the market is divided into cloud computing, big data, mobility, and social media. Based on services, it is categorized into training, maintenance, and consulting. Based on end users, it is bifurcated into small medium enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises. By industry vertical, the market is segmented into BFSI, telecom, healthcare, utility, retail, automotive, ICT, and others. By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as SAP AG, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Google, Inc., Dell EMC, Adobe Systems, Hewlett-Packard (HP), CA Technologies, Microsoft Corporation, and Accenture PLC are also provided in this report.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global digital transformation market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
Digital Transformation Market Key Segments:
- Cloud computing
- Big data
- Social media
By End Users
- Small Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
By Industry Verticals
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- SAP AG
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Google, Inc.
- Dell EMC
- Adobe Systems
- CA Technologies
- Microsoft Corporation
- Accenture PLC