Diindolylmethane is natural substance formed in the human body by consuming cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, brussels sprouts, cauliflower, and kale. Diindolylmethane is a product of acid-catalyzed reaction of indole-3-carbinol, which is available in cruciferous vegetables. It is used to prevent uterine, breast, and colorectal cancers; enlarged prostate; and premenstrual syndrome. Diindolylmethane supports and improves the process of estrogen breakdown by the liver. Moreover, it helps in increasing conversion of estrogen to favorable metabolites. Diindolylmethane acts as an aromatase inhibitor, which inhibits the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.
The growth of the global diindolylmethane market is driven by the increase in consumption of health supplements among consumers for healthy balance of testosterone in the body. Diindolylmethane supports testosterone without affecting the total testosterone levels. It does not raise testosterone levels, however, supports its activity through estrogen metabolism, which fuels its adoption, thereby driving the growth of diindolylmethane market. The need for diindolylmethane is further increasing, owing to its antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and hormone-balancing properties. In addition, it is used as therapeutic drug for treating cancer, immune deficiencies, and infectious diseases, due to its immune modulating and anti-cancer properties, which supplements the growth of the global market. It reduces the level of harmful estrogen metabolites, which minimizes the risk for breast cancer, obesity, and uterine cancer, thereby boosting its need in the healthcare sector, which in turn accelerates the global market growth.
The global diindolylmethane market is segmented based on source, nature, form, and region. By source, the market is classified into broccoli, kale, cauliflower, and others. Deepening on nature, it is categorized into organic and conventional. As perform, it is divided into dry and liquid. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the key players operating in the diindolylmethane market are NOW Foods, Seroyal, Pure Bulk, Solaray, BioResponse Nutrients, Nutri Advanced, Sami Labs, Sabinsa, and Ottokemi.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global diindolylmethane market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped based on their market share.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of the buyers and the suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
Diindolylmethane Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Sabinsa, BioResponse Nutrients, Sami Labs, Nutri Advanced, Seroyal, NOW Foods, Ottokemi, Solaray, Pure Bulk